• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Carrier moving Trump jobs to Mexico

Ponn

Banned
I believe so in part. There is a bit of manufacturing coming back to the US for sure. But it's advanced manufacturing.

So yeah a factory may return, but it may only need a handful of employees for operations plus additional technical skillsets/training/degrees. It's cheaper to build here with basically no labor force than to even pay the pennies for labor overseas + the cost of importing/shipping. I know NPR had a good piece about it awhile ago.

Luckily Trump has a retraining program...wait he doesn't? Well at least he's pushing for loan forgiveness, no, the opposite?? Um, well you always have Pell Grants, what's that? I fucking give up.

Luckily Trump has a retraining program...wait he doesn't? Well at least he's pushing for loan forgiveness, no, the opposite?? Um, well you always have Pell Grants, what's that? I fucking give up.

But if we continue to vote against our interest, we will keep the uppity minorities in check. Plus I mean one day I will win the lottery, so I have to think of that future.

Apathy

7dmW2dI.gif

Yeah, no shit that orange fuck face was going to do anything for certain people. It's our fault really. We only told these people exactly what was going to happen rather than living their life for them.

Top Bottom