• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

That'd be a shame. There's something I love about that particular shithole because it's a throwback to a different era. Fans are very blue collar, they get into it, there's no pretension at all, still feels like the 70s in a lot of ways. I'm looking forward to the new yard, but I'll be a bit sad that when the colosseum closes it'll be the end of a very particular era.

It all depends on where I'm traveling and when. I'd prefer to watch the Mariners play in every stadium, but that would require the GDP of a small nation flying out from Alaska. Instead I just get games when I can.

Who knows though, maybe with the Virgin acquisition ANC-SFO might become a full time summer route for like $199 round trip or something, making a trip to the bay area to catch both teams possible.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Relax, it's still spring trai...Oh my gosh.

wHmpr44.jpg

to

OBK0LIG.gif

Choomp

Banned
Jose Reyes
Asdrubal Cabrera
Yoenis Cespedes
Curtis Granderson
Neil Walker
Jay Bruce
Lucas Duda
Travis d'Arnaud

For tomorrow. Hype.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Tropicana is a bit of a dump, but when that place gets filled with it's cowbells and conga drums (and at one time vuvuzelas) it is explosive. The playoff find I've been to have been some of the most exciting games there.

That said, we need a new stadium.

Beckx

I still haven't bought MLBtv for this season because the browser player was so bad last year.

Don't they run a late spring sale?

Malo

Banned
I still haven't bought MLBtv for this season because the browser player was so bad last year.

Don't they run a late spring sale?
Do you have T-Mobile or know anyone with it? If so, you can get it for free on April 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom