• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

All of us right now.

giphy.gif

Is there an EUW Gaf club that I could join? Tired of playing solo. If there is a discord or something hit me up.

Nev

Banned
List of cancer champions you all need to remember:

Akali, Jax, J4, Fizz, Caitlyn, Zac, Annie, Cassiopeia, Diana, Hecarim, Irelia, Yi, Lux, Shaco, Syndra, Tristana, Tryndamere, Veigar, Vi, Yasuo and Ziggs.

Playing those will make you a bad person.

Take care all and good luck getting to challenger.

Remember that Karma is the only thing worth anything in this game and Lissandra is my waifu.

Love to all except Phillip Costigan, who cowardly reported me to a mod for some unoffensive, clearly tongue in cheek rant and got me banned once.

Which reminds me: Riot bans BM but introduces BM emotes and monetizes them. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Anyways, maybe I'll eventually stop by the Discord or any other place you land on (hopefully not within another safe space bubble forum) so I can remind you what champions are not cancer thanks to my S4 d2 backage.

Long live DeadNames and Bloodborne.

Leezard

All of us right now.

giphy.gif

Is there an EUW Gaf club that I could join? Tired of playing solo. If there is a discord or something hit me up.

Yes. Add Euler, alltheducks, or Dobkeratops on EUW. We are the ones who can invite at the moment. I removed the old gaf club and created a Knights of Reform club to follow the NA community's example.

duppolo

Newt

LOL.

Damn that OT hit me right in the feels - Twitch Jungle in 2011,,. Seems that League was a lot popular back then than it even is now on GAF?

I don't think I'd actually posted in an OT until OT2 though.
I doubt it. It took two years to go through OT 1.

Jezan

New Project Skin Teaser

Man I'm pumped for the new project skins, but can't believe we are getting another Jhin skin so soon.
I think that the feather collar paired with the green coat ruins it, just ditch the collar or do it a hard material, but the white clashes with the green and both clash with the project cyberpunk. Vi doesn't look that great, but Vayne is awesome, too bad I suck with her.

BTW I think Hecarim could fit the Project line (or maybe even the Battlecast) make him half tank,half menacing android, though Project could go the legged spider aesthetic that many cyberpunk stories go with....damn it, Cassiopeia, Elise and Hecarim could be one of those animal-inspired robots that are popular in sci-fi media.

I'm trying the new runes, and I can't last hit anymore, I don't even know if I should go Domination or Sorcery with Vel'koz, I tried Domination but many times I failed the combo because some skills were still in cooldown, maybe just a bug.

Manus

I think that the feather collar paired with the green coat ruins it, just ditch the collar or do it a hard material, but the white clashes with the green and both clash with the project cyberpunk. Vi doesn't look that great, but Vayne is awesome, too bad I suck with her.

BTW I think Hecarim could fit the Project line (or maybe even the Battlecast) make him half tank,half menacing android, though Project could go the legged spider aesthetic that many cyberpunk stories go with....damn it, Cassiopeia, Elise and Hecarim could be one of those animal-inspired robots that are popular in sci-fi media.

I'm trying the new runes, and I can't last hit anymore, I don't even know if I should go Domination or Sorcery with Vel'koz, I tried Domination but many times I failed the combo because some skills were still in cooldown, maybe just a bug.

Agree. After finally seeing the skin spotlights I'm kinda disappointment in them. I do love Vayne's, but your right the green is not a great fit. Wish it was just red. Vi's is just straight up boring looking.

So far one 1 support got the Project skin, rip

Wish supports got more love! Just downloaded update and time to try the new runes.

Jezan

Agree. After finally seeing the skin spotlights I'm kinda disappointment in them. I do love Vayne's, but your right the green is not a great fit. Wish it was just red. Vi's is just straight up boring looking.

Wish supports got more love! Just downloaded update and time to try the new runes.
We need more skins like Dj Sona, but I'm biased, I love the music (Kinetic).

Also it's too easy to play Sona, just roll qwe, unlike Janna that you have to keep track of whoever has low health to shield them. :p

BTW why did Riot forced 5 rune pages that we can't edit? I don't have enough money to buy more pages and I have to change them so fast before a match, because from all the characters I play no one uses the same one, not even the keystones. Also I think they hit many mages with it, they can't reach the cooldown they had with the power they need.

Manus

We need more skins like Dj Sona, but I'm biased, I love the music (Kinetic).

Also it's too easy to play Sona, just roll qwe, unlike Janna that you have to keep track of whoever has low health to shield them. :p

BTW why did Riot forced 5 rune pages that we can't edit? I don't have enough money to buy more pages and I have to change them so fast before a match, because from all the characters I play no one uses the same one, not even the keystones. Also I think they hit many mages with it, they can't reach the cooldown they had with the power they need.

Sona is what finally got me out of bronze way back. She's great!

I agree on the rune page. Terrible idea to have so few. I play so many different champions I would love a lot more pages. I'm always forgetting to change them during drafting.

Jezan

I started using more supports (Karma and Nami) as I already know how to use Sona and Janna...and I can't never win a game with Karma, I have played 15+ games with her and whenever I choose her we lose, with Nami we can win but never with Karma, is healing that important in a game?

Also the new runes kinda fucked up my Vel'koz, if I want to "explode" the enemies my cooldowns take long enough to not being able to sustain a team fight and if I change some runes to CDR, then I can't kill enemies as before. :(

Aurelion is kinda in a worse spot though.

Manus

Man never went Lux support before, but this isn't fair. Just a few roots and it's lane won. I need to play her more. Three wins in a row.

Jezan

Man never went Lux support before, but this isn't fair. Just a few roots and it's lane won. I need to play her more. Three wins in a row.
And Nautilus is the other way, you need a really good adc to win line. I have been playing him cause he is fun but some adcs have rocks for a brain.

It probably has to do with the magic resist stuff, no?

Manus

Anyone enjoying the new runes? I think it's been a great change up to the game so far.

Now if I can stop buying mystery skins I'd be okay.

Jezan

Anyone enjoying the new runes? I think it's been a great change up to the game so far.

Now if I can stop buying mystery skins I'd be okay.
I still think some champions have no runes for them or are not the best for some.

Vel'koz with any in sorcery feels like not powerful enough, the only with the power to burst is Electrocute but then the smaller runes are like a miss for him. Aurelion is worse, the best one for him , IMO is Glacial Augment, any from sorcery doesn't help him.

Urgot with Press the attack is carry though.

Manus

do people even post here anymore? where do i go to find players?

I still post here. I'll play with you if your looking to not play solo. I have a group of people I usually play with.

Went 8 for 10 in my placements and got Bronze 2. For reference I finished Silver IV last season. Shouldn't be to had to climb back.

Last edited:

itslawz123

Neo Member
Fuck, this is an old but good infographic.

I literally only use my question mark pings to flame teammates when they make mistakes.

Top Bottom