• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone Has Found All 900 Korok Seeds In Zelda

There is a reward for picking up every single Korok seed in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It is...something.

Korok seeds are little items hidden all around Zelda’s map, and can be exchanged with the lovely Hestu for increased inventory space.

There are 900 of them in the game. xFateAwaitsx is the one who scooped them all up, and today shared the reward they received from Hestu for doing so. If you’re wondering what kind of timeframe is involved in doing this, know that it took them two hours just to go from 899-900.

Spoilers for what you get at the link
http://kotaku.com/someone-has-found-all-900-korok-seeds-in-zelda-1793276463

Deku Tree

I don't think this person was the first. I have heard of others before him.

Apparently even with the korok map in the guide it can be a pain because a few aren't listed or are right on top of another one and the guide doesn't indicate that... so you have to check each area for more than one.

I actually like that its a
piece of shit
Its nintendo's way of saying you're a loser for finding all the koroks and its incredible.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Holy shit! There actually is that many? I thought people here were joking.
npDLZgI.gif

EDIT:Holy shit the last reward lmfao

13ruce

Banned
All of them found within 2 weeks is pretty fast tbh.

And i have to do this myself soon because i want 100% in my new favorite game lol.

Gravidee

It would be funny if it could be eaten, resulting in a game over or whipped at enemies and ending up being the most powerful item in the game.

image.jpg

So basically, it's pointless to even go for the Korok Seeds in the first place with that awful reward. Good to know when I eventually pick this game up on Switch.

kubev

This kind of reminds me of how picking all of the flowers in The Path gets you
absolutely nothing.

Hindl

What does this even mean? Nintendo put a lot more seeds in the game that is needed to max your inventory space. You dont need to get 900

Did you see what the final reward was?

So basically, it's pointless to even go for the Korok Seeds in the first place with that awful reward. Good to know when I eventually pick this game up on Switch.

No, Korok Seeds allow you to expand your weapon inventory, which is really important. You'll come across plenty, but you'd have to really hunt to find all 900 so don't worry about it

Honestly this feels like the best possible reward.

If you have all 900 seeds you probably have very little, if anything, left to do in the game.

Rewarding you with something useful at that point is kind of a middle finger if you have nothing to use it on.

Top Bottom