• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible new orignal Planescape in Development

Spacejaws

What do I mean by ‘new original’? Well that it’s on the rumour mill that another Planescape game is in development but this time with the actual D&D property rather than a spiritual succesor.

As a lurker on the Beamdog forums, who has followed and loves the Baldur’s Gate/Icewind Dale/Planescape Torment Enhanced Editions developed by them, there has been discussion about an article questioning the existence of a new game at the studio, Planescape: Unravelled.

http://www.pcgamer.com/a-new-planescape-game-might-be-in-development-at-beamdog/

Apparently it boils down to a concept artist for Beamdog show some artwork during a documentary that is of a specific Planescape faction and in a video seeing the folder directory as Planescape Unravelled. Probably an allusion to Ravel, an antagonist in the original.

vbJf4cJzNkNPPDgcfrtsMU-650-80.jpg

I for one am excited if this is the case, David Gaider likely brought on board to assist and Chris Avelone assisted with Siege of Dragonspear and Torment Tides of Numera. But then again it might be all smoke.

Lady of Pain smite me if old.

Top Bottom