• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I blame you people for why Blade Runner 2049 is not successful

I saw it opening weekend, I did my part. It felt like the moody cyber punk story questioning ones humanity that the live action Ghost in the Shell wished it was.

Xe4

Banned
I blame you people for why Blade Runner 2049 is not successful

I'll admit I haven't seen it yet, though that's mostly due to me living an hours drive away from any sort of theater.

I do plan to go watch it with the family at the end of October, which is also the same weekend I'm seeing Spirited Away, one of the reasons I'm driving up to the nearest city for the weekend.

bigkrev

I saw Blade Runner opening night. I also fell asleep at one point during it because I made the mistake of trying to see a 3 hour movie on a worknight at an 8:30 "start", and didn't get home till like 1 AM.

I'll admit I did not go see Blade Runner 2049.

Mainly because I just hate going to the movies.

Also...

DMcdl_Jn_XUAIKbu_I.jpg

Daffy has lived through all the struggles of man.

Source.

That's something we have in common. haven't liked them in a long time really
I pretty much boycotted them. The last game I think I bought of theirs was Dragon Age: Inquisition. Story is pretty much nonexistent, might have only got it because I could create a character.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
why watch blade runner in theaters when i know there'll be an extended cut, director's cut, producer's cut, final cut, international cut, unrated cut, janitor's cat's cut, etc. on blu-ray

caliph95

I pretty much boycotted them. The last game I think I bought of theirs was Dragon Age: Inquisition. Story is pretty much nonexistent, might have only got it because I could create a character.
I did create a female elf after finding my male qunari character boring

First I created a female character

I think the problem was it was fill with sideqest and busywork

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The only games I played that were by EA are Rock Band, Unravel (which they only published), Simpsons Road Rage (again, only published), & The Simpsons Game (but I played the PS2 version, which they didn't develop, only published).

....& Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (once more, just published).

So uh, yeah, I don't take interest in EA Games.

Beat SteamWorld Dig 2.

Really fun game. Lends further credence to my theory that every game could be improved with the addition of a jetpack.

i'll probably play mass effect andromeda out of curiosity

I will probably by it eventually.

Once I can get it for like 5 bucks...

Morlas

I tend to create female characters if given the chance in a game, except my human paladin in wow, that one just felt right as a male

I tend to create female characters if given the chance in a game, except my human paladin in wow, that one just felt right as a male
This is what I do as well. Nioh pissed me off a bit when it forced me to play as a white weeaboo.
After playing inquisition I started gravitating to female characters after years of playing idealized self inserts
I have been making female characters since like Mass Effect one and Demons Souls.

Morlas

For some reason if a create a character has dialogue even if it's very similar i tend to find the female version's better for some reason

Morlas

Rowlet's life is just a constant Shakespearean tragedy.

giphy.gif

I could have gotten it then, but when I get a game now, I like to make sure I have time to play it. Otherwise it just goes into the pile of stuff to play eventually.

i'm fine with Rowlet being a sphere shaped source of comedy

Top Bottom