• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward pre-order bonus revealed - Amazon exclusive

GSR

your order item description should say this in your open orders

"Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (with Pre order bonus item)"

Ah, nuts. Looks like I'm SOL after all unless Amazon support can pull an extra out of somewhere. Kind of sucks considering I've had it on order since March.

kewlmyc

Glad I preordered in time. I wonder if we'll be getting release date shipping?

Also, from anyone who got the 999 watches, how good are they?

LiK

Ah, nuts. Looks like I'm SOL after all unless Amazon support can pull an extra out of somewhere. Kind of sucks considering I've had it on order since March.

they did mention older orders should be upgraded automatically. hopefully that happens.

My friend is in the same pickle.

It will really suck if she gets screwed out of the watch due to being punished for being a fan and pre-ordering early.

I'll sell my watch to discerning members for the low, low price of $180. That's a bargain considering the 999 one goes for $200-400 on eBay! I'm doin my NeoGAF bros a service here! Don't support greedy scalpers guys!

sorry to all who missed it :(

iammeiam

Glad I preordered in time. I wonder if we'll be getting release date shipping?

Also, from anyone who got the 999 watches, how good are they?

Actually really heavy-duty. The metal bits are actually made of metal, the plastic tubing between metal sections is pretty sturdy.

The only (kinda) downside is that, due to the design, they're completely non-adjustable. So not really practical to wear as a watch if you have large/tiny wrists, but still nice. Certainly miles better in quality than I expected for a preorder bonus for a no-name game from a relatively small game company.

Neiteio

...wait, why are we all rushing to strap on watches that will just make us unwilling contestants in a game where we will be asked to betray one another and whoever's BP bottoms out gets a lethal injection?

Vlaphor

I'm actually a little pissed off by this. I preordered the game a little while ago through Gamestop and I later heard conflicting reports about if the watch would be available through them as well. When I found out it was through Amazon only, It was too late to change my preorder as the watch was gone.

I got the 999 watch and wanted this alongside it. Hopefully something can be done for the fans who got screwed by pre-ordering early.

I would give it a bit before stressing too much.

It is possible they realized it was not showing up on old orders and are fixing it, and pulled down the new listing to do so.

It is also possible scalpers saw the going rates for 999 watches and preordered them all, but I would give it a bit of time before worrying too much.

Artemisia

Banned
waiT

It's asking me to sign up to be notified when the item is available.

Did it already sell out?

This can't be happening...

EDIT: motherfucker NOOOOO

I need to check gaming side more often.

SegaFanac

Neo Member
Just got a 3DS XL just this past weekend, can't open it till my big 30th Birthday on Oct 25. I would love to get this game with the pre-order bonus.

So I signed up to be notified by Amazon once it is available to order. Hopefully I can pre-order this and maybe get the Blue LED.

Akselziys, please let there be more....

Also please release Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus to PSN soon....... I cannot wait to play online with one of the best 2D fighters ever! Don't get me wrong BlazBlue is great, but I need Guilty Gear!

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
It is possible they realized it was not showing up on old orders and are fixing it, and pulled down the new listing to do so.
Posting seriously, I'd bet $39.99 that this is what's happening.

Would be cool if the listing goes back up today.

Artemisia

Banned
If I preorder the version with no bonus, and more watches are made available in the future, will my order be changed to include that automatically?

GSR

Well, I'm screwed:
Amazon said:
I understand you'd like to avail the pre-order promotion for the video game, "Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward".

I see that you have already placed an order for this video games. Unfortunately, your order #[redacted] does not qualify for the pre-order promotion when you placed the order as per our marketing department.

It's a real kick in the nuts. They also seem to think I mean the pre-order price guarantee, not the watch. I'll try following up, but it looks like all mention of the watch has vanished from the page.

LiK

Well, I'm screwed:

It's a real kick in the nuts. They also seem to think I mean the pre-order price guarantee, not the watch. I'll try following up, but it looks like all mention of the watch has vanished from the page.

wow, that is so not cool.

Well i preordered since april , and my order hasn't been updated ( europe here, wanting the game early )
if i click on the edition with the watch the website automaticly , give me the regular edition as soon as i choose the console i want it ..
It sucks because i preordered to have the items or whatever cool stuff they would propose and i can't get it .. the game doesn't even appear on the european side of amazon ..for now..

this situation sucks

EDIt : just read the comments , it's the same situation as GSR basicly..

Well, I'm screwed:

doesn't look good for me either then.

Nexas

Man that sucks that people who pre-ordered early are getting screwed. I'm glad I played it safe and cancelled my original order, and pre-ordered the one with the watch. But didn't it say that previous pre-orders would be automatically upgraded?

It ultimately depends what you're looking for :)

But yes, the puzzles are touch screen based~

Aww <3

Maybe you can try using a middleman like suggested above? MyUS I believe was mentioned.

Also, the watches are black, but the LED color of the watches will be red, blue, and green.

The color LED you get will be random ;)

what ya mean what im looking for?

Is the 3d good? If not, ill just get the vita one I guess.

Belisarius

Neo Member
Well, I'm screwed:

That's not the way it's supposed to work. :( I talked to the person at work who deals with Amazon, and we're looking into it. I'll let you know what that turns up.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Just to give everyone a heads up, anyone who pre-ordered before the watches were available at Amazon will get a watch :)

Also, there are still watches available, we're just waiting for Amazon to fix things on their end and then you should be able to pre-order again.

Just to give everyone a heads up, anyone who pre-ordered before the watches were available at Amazon will get a watch :)

Also, there are still watches available, we're just waiting for Amazon to fix things on their end and then you should be able to pre-order again.

so it doesn't matter what amazon say? good.

Ridley327

Thank you for this; I couldn't believe that they took the 3DS version off as quickly as they did.

Pharros

You guys should ship a few of those to Amazon Canada for us up north. ;)

LMN

Just to confirm again, I just pre-order one, a few hours ago, standard edition, I still get the watch right?

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Okay, another update.

It seems the VITA watch pre-orders are sold out, but the 3DS watch pre-orders they'll put back up soon.

So good and bad news >.<

Belisarius

Neo Member
Well, I'm screwed:

Update for you: Just heard back from Amazon, and they're fixing your order. You'll be getting a watch. :)

LMN

@ Akselziys & Belisarius - Okay... I forgot to mention that I pre-order Vita version. that mean that it too late for me? i do not get the watch =( ?

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Hmm, Amazon said they'd honor any pre-orders previously on file with them.

If you ordered the standard edition last night though, I can't say for certain.

You may need to follow up with Amazon to confirm.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Hmm, Amazon said they'd honor any pre-orders previously on file with them.

If you ordered the standard edition last night though, I can't say for certain.

You may need to follow up with Amazon to confirm.

Awesome, watch for me! Although I would have been fine with just the game.

Top Bottom