• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

deafmedal

That team structure was great, and if I'm not mistaken, Worthy was the least experienced player- he did awesome :)

11/10, round knees, would bang again!

Tis the end of an era
thread

I would have been playing for the last 4 hours but Liriks stream of Ark consumed my life. Most fun i ever had watching a stream, it was amazing.

Lnkn52

Not sure if you saw Zombie's post Lnkn but he did get GLord a little while back.

Haha I do this with Ruin Wings during casual VoG runs but not for flawless. Besides Atheon, whole raid was VoC + Found Verdict + Corrective Measure, with Saint helm.

For Atheon I switched to Black Hammer and Super Good Advice.
Yeah, got e92, deafmedal, stank , and now zombie. Will add maybe tomorrow.

That team structure was great, and if I'm not mistaken, Worthy was the least experienced player- he did awesome :)

11/10, round knees, would bang again!

Haha yep! I had only done HM maybe 4 or 5 times. Had an absolute blast and am so happy to make DGAF history!

OT 26 was a good run you guys! On to 27!

ocean

Banned
Not sure if you saw Zombie's post Lnkn but he did get GLord a little while back.

Haha I do this with Ruin Wings during casual VoG runs but not for flawless. Besides Atheon, whole raid was VoC + Found Verdict + Corrective Measure, with Saint helm.

For Atheon I switched to Black Hammer and Super Good Advice.
You finally joined us in the SGA fun camp despite it fixing a problem that doesn't exist. That infinite ammo is a strong bait...

Congrats on the run man, super smooth stuff :)

Navy Bean

There's really nothing more fun than spawning into a game where the other team has heavy weapons and supers ready to destroy you...

Virdix

Glad my friends decided to guilt me into playing again, Trials of Osiris is awesome, got my emblem and the shader. Probably preaching to the choir but damn the Thorn/shotgun meta is awful.

Frostburn

Stopping in to say I miss you guys, might hop on Destiny a bit this week if people are on just to play and bs in chat for old times sake.

PuMa

There's really nothing more fun than spawning into a game where the other team has heavy weapons and supers ready to destroy you...

Or just generally respawning and instantly getting super'ed. That feels great.

Edit: Whoa, new thread already

ethomaz

Banned
Another day...

Another Destiny's hate thread...

Another boring comparison/discussion with non-related game...

Let's start Trials?
Anybody?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Entered a match with 20 seconds left.

Mo22Npt.png

Will be on sporadically. Trying to finish off the remaining year one accomplishments (PS4)

- Defeat Crota on hard
- Defeat Atheon on hard.
- Defeat Prison of Elders on Hard

Now that I achieved platinum on Far Cry 4 I'd like to jump back into Destiny and take a crack at these few remaining year one achievements. PSN is CedricKnave, give me an add, I'll be playing frequently this month.

EDIT: Of course there's a new OT, crap.

Blizzje

I bought the original Destiny on disc but I have moved to getting all games digital now. If I get the digital version of The Taken King, can I boot the game without the disc?

Rolled 3 helmets for the 290 light and got 2x scuba Titan helmets which has a cool bonus but it looks so incredibly stupid I refuse to wear it. Then got one that allows me to aim down sight in mid air and it holds me still in the air for a few seconds. Not sure how useful it will be but sounds fun enough.

exYle

I bought the original Destiny on disc but I have moved to getting all games digital now. If I get the digital version of The Taken King, can I boot the game without the disc?

Rolled 3 helmets for the 290 light and got 2x scuba Titan helmets which has a cool bonus but it looks so incredibly stupid I refuse to wear it. Then got one that allows me to aim down sight in mid air and it holds me still in the air for a few seconds. Not sure how useful it will be but sounds fun enough.

Are you two for real? We're on OT 31 now

Top Bottom