• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

TURBO1112

Positive seller Feedback for Zaheer. Sold some psn credit for a great price.

Positive seller feedback for rc213. One of the more bizarre transactions but he handled it amazingly and made sure everything was taken care. Would do business again.

OraleeWey

Positive Seller Feedback for OraleeWey.

OraleeWey is a very generous seller and I appreciate what he did for me. He sold me a brand new Charcoal Black PS2 and he gave me some memory cards and a game. It is received with a warm welcome. OraleeWey does not appear to be some run of the mill, grab the highest price you can find, kind of seller. He is highly recommended.
Thanks for the kids words! Enjoy your new PS2.
Positive buyer feedback for Northeastmonk.

Positive Buyer Feedback for OraleeWey. Very fast payment. No hassle.
Positive seller feedback for Woody Invincible.

SmokeMaxX

Positive seller feedback for UpperCaseN.

Great communication and well packaged. Everything was as described!

Positive buyer feedback for Crimsonlink.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Positive feedback for BombChicken. Shipped my game quickly, was in great shape, had constant communication. Thanks.

benzy

Positive Seller Feedback for benzy. Quick, easy, and considerate of my country's garbage dollar.

I didn't even realize there was a separate thread for this.

Positive Buyer Feedback for Joeku. Quick payment and communication. Great to do business with.

Lemstar

How is it possible that almost half of the people leaving feedback are incapable of following the rules? The last reminder was only ~80 posts ago.

Rules

1. Feedback Format

• All feedback should be left using the following format:

Positive/Negative/Neutral Buyer/Seller feedback for InsertNameHere

"Comment about how awesome/sucky/average InsertNameHere is!"

[*]Similarly, comments should be kept on a separate line. Again, this is related to us automating the thread a bit.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Positive seller feedback for laserlaser.

rc213

Positive Seller feedback for Jesus Carbomb

Sold me Disney movie code cheap and quick transaction.

Positive Buyer feedback for TURBO1112

Sold him an item and shipped it to the wrong gaffer. He was nice enough to take time out of his day to cross ship with other gaffer who had his item. He made no fuss and was amazing through the whole thing.

Positive Buyer feedback for Xclash

Sold him an item and shipped it to the wrong gaffer. He was just as nice to take time out of his day to cross ship the item. He made no fuss and was amazing through the whole situation.

Top Bottom