• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

DominoKid

Code:
 [IMG]https://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/nike-zoom-flight-bonafide-og-black-white-release-date-2.jpg[/IMG]
Code:
 [IMG]https://cdn5.kicksonfire.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Nike-Zoom-Flight-Bonafide-1.jpg?x77385[/IMG]
Coppin these asap this month

what are thooooooooooose

seriously those would be hella stylish for the summer and the gym

kylLxks.jpg

BREATHE X WALK
CLOUDS X MOON
HUMAN X BODY

$250 USD

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GAF Help, how do I protect my 350 Boosts as much as possible from the elements and best clean them when they do get dirty? I've always been shit at taking care of my shoes, and am also unfortunately a sucker for white shoes.

Been raining in Toronto all week, haven't had a chance to wear them out of my apartment SMH. I want to keep this cream on the inside, clean on the outside, damnit.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Really like those new Human Race colors, but absolutely hate the text that's on this line. Only thing that could make it worse would be straight-up hashtags.

GAF Help, how do I protect my 350 Boosts as much as possible from the elements and best clean them when they do get dirty? I've always been shit at taking care of my shoes, and am also unfortunately a sucker for white shoes.

Been raining in Toronto all week, haven't had a chance to wear them out of my apartment SMH. I want to keep this cream on the inside, clean on the outside, damnit.

Get you two cans of crep protect (or any water proofer) and use up a whole can on it. Should help with most the blemishes. If you care about the bottom of the shoe, there's like this little 3m film protector thing that you could use but who gives a fuck about the bottom of the shoe lol.

But yeah water proof spray and invest in washable shoe trees or something so you can throw them in the wash.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Really good pick ups man

I wouldn't trade no pair of Yeezys 350 for AJ, especially if I was wearing them. But you do you ahah

I can care less for Yeezy. Love his music but hate that guy and his opinions. I feel guilty wearing his sneakers. So I just copp for trade bait. To me, it's the one great balance to the sneaker game that I love. Adidas Yeezys are the resale cash cow now. I'll use that to get all the sneakers I actually like & will wear :)

Reckoner

I can care less for Yeezy. Love his music but hate that guy and his opinions. I feel guilty wearing his sneakers. So I just copp for trade bait. To me, it's the one great balance to the sneaker game that I love. Adidas Yeezys are the resale cash cow now. I'll use that to get all the sneakers I actually like & will wear :)

Sure. You do your thing. I'm also speaking from a personal perspective. Imo, I like Yeezys more visually and comfort wise, but AJ1 are cool too.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Sure. You do your thing. I'm also speaking from a personal perspective. Imo, I like Yeezys more visually and comfort wise, but AJ1 are cool too.

I like the comfort of the Yeezy and most boost sneakers too. If I wear them everyday though I'm gonna hate the other sneakers I have >.< ! They're that good LOL.

Went to the NYC store yesterday hoping to see something interesting in the mi Adidas section. Unfortunately, it looks like the ub 3.0 don't work well for me at all. Too tight near the ankle and through the middle. The nmd X1 and R1 pks are a much better fit for me.

Zekes!

Does anyone have the Flyknit Air Force 1's? Do they fit the same as the regular AF1s? Been thinking about copping a pair from NDC.

Hattori

Banned
Bought Ultraboost 3.0s, these shoes are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Way better than the NMD XR1s I bought a couple weeks ago. Also Primeknit is way better than flyknit, they're like leagues ahead in terms on comfort and quality

Zekes!

Don't think I've ever seen anyone wear a Sock Dart or seen it in stores either.....

But these looks sexy as hell. May 11th apparently?

I own a pair of Sock Darts. They feel expensive for what they are (at least in CAD) but I got mine on sale and really like them.

Bought Ultraboost 3.0s, these shoes are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Way better than the NMD XR1s I bought a couple weeks ago. Also Primeknit is way better than flyknit, they're like leagues ahead in terms on comfort and quality

Nice. I honestly feel that all UBs are great for what they are other than for running. Very comfortable to stand in for long periods of time and for walking.

I'll disagree with PK being better than Flyknit but that's mostly due to my preference that Flyknit feels more ventilated than PK. Flyknit also doesn't stretch as much, which I prefer.

shira

I'm surprised they don't make boost chairs.

Was checking Adidas US stock and doesn't look too bad for the Parleys though it depends on whether or not to go for caged or uncaged.

For those who have uncaged versions of the UBs, are they TTS or should you size down?

Quick

Banned
Yep, never seen anyone wearing them here. Loads of Yeezys, Vans, AF1s, and Huaraches here.

Looking at the Sock Darts more, it's looking really good though. That sale is tempting me, even though I bought two pairs of sneakers last week.

Black/Black Sock Darts would look slick.

Speaking of sales, the Air Presto is down from their $131.99 CAD sale price to $82.99 CAD. Speaking to Nike support now for a price adjustment. Could use some of that money for a pair of Sock Darts lol.

Qaloon

Was able to score two pairs of the caged parleys without a bot. Got one on a boutique at midnight and the other when adc carts expired.

Now to size swap so I can hold down a friend

Top Bottom