• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Xbox One outed - exclusive for X1 employees.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Anyone else irked by the fact the power socket so so damn close to the front of the console? That's not going to work if you've got a tight cabinet space, and a thick cable (based of the original Xbox 360 power cable and brick) having to come horizontally out the left side...

2501379-1941509117-6F2vz.jpg

My problem with white consoles is that alot of the stuff is still in black.

God damn is that real?

Edit: I see this has already been answered above now...

But man I would love this in white. All my consoles are white right now. And I want to keep it like that.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Exclusive huh?
Guess a few people will be getting one then ;-)

Vormund

Anyone else irked by the fact the power socket so so damn close to the front of the console? That's not going to work if you've got a tight cabinet space, and a thick cable (based of the original Xbox 360 power cable and brick) having to come horizontally out the left side...

Wha? You're not talking about the USB port on the side surely....

As far as I know thats a connection of some sort (USB maybe?) and the power cable goes in the back as normal.

Edit: Yeah, USB it is then.

2501379-1941509117-6F2vz.jpg

My problem with white consoles is that alot of the stuff is still in black.

If the real colored PS4 controllers are anything to go back. It will be an ugly rubber mate white.

I really want this White Xbox, I like my White 360 and didn't understood why MS didn't bothered to make the refresh more available in that color.

JP

It looks so much better in white, we have one of the slim PS3s in white it does look a lot nicer!

article-1288653091890-0bdd684b000005dc-970958_636x400.jpg

SuperSah

Banned
So, the team who works with extreme effort and time have to pay for their own XBL subscription?

I'm sorry, but man, that's really stingy, Microsoft.

statham

So, the team who works with extreme effort and time have to pay for their own XBL subscription?

with employee discounts. Can't they buy retail games for $10, I thought I remember that being the case years ago.

edit: did a quick search and couldn't find it, but they get alot of perks including free surfaces and phones, and greatly discounted consoles.

dorkimoe

Gold Member
Anyone ever notice that the opposite color they pick always looks better?

Black wii looked better
white xbox 1 looks better
white ps4 looks better

but if they launched as white consoles the black ones would look better

moai

Anyone ever notice that the opposite color they pick always looks better?

Black wii looked better
white xbox 1 looks better
white ps4 looks better

but if they launched as white consoles the black ones would look better

Grass is always greener on the other side.

I think that system looks so much better in white. I can only imagine how much nicer the matte/glossy finish will look in white, as well.

Omni

Stingy? They're giving out a damn $500 console to everyone who worked on it, plus all single player games (if I'm reading that correctly?)

and it's not like people aren't getting paid for this stuff

SuperSah

Banned
Stingy? They're giving out a damn $500 console to everyone who worked on it, plus all single player games (if I'm reading that correctly?)

and it's not like people aren't getting paid for this stuff

The console probably doesn't cost half as much to produce. They're not losing nothing giving it away like that.

Yeah, those colored buttons look nice on the white Xbox One controller.

xbone_pad_white_zpsf2f84a3a.jpg

Black Xbox One controller (final and prototype).

xbone_pad_final_buttons_zps5f28433c.jpg
xbone_pad_colored_buttons_zpse535354a.jpg

Damn, the final controller looks comfy as hell! :D

Can you use this controller on the 360?

Top Bottom