• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - December 2012

Wiz

I'm upset at you all for letting me forget about Crashmo. The Wii U gave me a serious dose of tunnel vision, and no one reminded me to buy this damn game. Just got it not too long ago. Didn't even play it yet.

I just needed it to occupy space on my 3ds and to support it. I'll play it some other time :^)

You will be in for a treat. I just started it yesterday and aside from Papa Blox and his annoying tutorials, I'm loving every second of it.

nikatapi

The European version of Gunman Clive for 3DS has now been approved! The release date is set to december 20.

While the American version has been approved for some time, the relase date is still not final, but it will (hopefully) be early january

Looks like a cool game, i'll probably get it since it has almost the same price with the android version.
I hope it sells well!

Rayman Legends demo confirmed for Europe next week.

PR said:
Ubisoft announces today that Rayman Legends, its most anticipated Wii UTM exclusive platformer, will be released in EMEA territories on February 28, 2013 (March 1st in the United Kingdom). A demo of the game will be available through the Nintendo eShop on December 13t

Letep

So, I'd like to pick up Liberation Maiden, Crashmo, and Aero Porter but I've been burned about the Ninja Gaiden debacle.

I hope it hits next week, because I plan on picking up Crimson Shroud (roll the dice!).

Awesome! Will definitely pick that up. It's nice that you kept the price similar to the Android and iTunes release of £1.49.

Any news about the release of NightSky in EU?I thought it supposed to come out in November?
Still no release date for Cave Story in Europe for eshop :(
NightSky is set for Q1 2013 but it still doesn't change my opinion that Nicallis are shit. I'm still gonna pick up Cave Story but wow at this delay.

CoolS

Got the digital version of Paper Mario and love it.

But it doesn't show up in my club Nintendo account yet. Really wanted that sticker book. Oh well.

BriBri

There's a free Monster Hunter app on the Japanese eShop that I assume is just to transfer data back and forth with the Wii U version.

Wasn't NightSky on one of the recent lists for Q1 UK?

And any news of Harvest Moon (3DS not GBC) for UK?

zroid

Banned
IIRC, NoA gave out the sticker book during Comic-Con and/or PAX.

They're such dicks. It's just like the goddamn Kid Icarus AR cards. Not everyone can go to events, holy shit :\

BriBri

Got the digital version of Paper Mario and love it.

But it doesn't show up in my club Nintendo account yet. Really wanted that sticker book. Oh well.
Same with my Layton game but I still got confirmation a few days later that I am getting the luggage tag.

I'm holding off on downloading any 3DS stuff until January. It'll be huge when I do though.

-Bit Trip Saga
-Nano Assault EX
-Harvest Moon ANB
-Crashmo
-Wario Land 3
-Aeroporter
-Crimson Shroud
-Fluidity: Spin Cycle
-Ikachan

Damn...the last two months of the year are killer for download stuff. Can't wait!

Tenki

I downloaded Paper Mario before Dec. 7th (it was a press copy) and it's not on my Club Nintendo account, so I guess no present for me :(

JoeFu

Banned
The European version of Gunman Clive for 3DS has now been approved! The release date is set to december 20.

While the American version has been approved for some time, the relase date is still not final, but it will (hopefully) be early january

Awesome! I really liked the game on Android, but playing with a real controller will be nice.

About the current 3DS eShop sales in PAL Land:

Nintendo UK said:
So Donkey Kong now, Metroid next week and a surprise for the week after. I'm gonna guess Kirby for the 20th as he / she / it has lots of VC games.

Metroid Zero Mission on the eShop would make me very happy.

Metroid Zero Mission as a 3D Classic would make me very happier.

Mrbob

NoE is doing sales? I mean, 25 and 30 percent isn't that great for a sale, but it's better than nothing. A good first step. Of course NoA isn't doing a damn thing.

zroid

Banned
Remember when we were speculating Game of the Weekend would turn into monthly themed Games of the Week?

Yeah, good times

That's very, very reasonable. Reading up some reviews on the Android version right now. The only complaints are that it doesn't have traditional D-Pad and buttons, I guess problem solved!

So can you set the prices on the 3DS eShop?

Last I heard re: the Wii U eShop was that devs could set prices, demos etc. themselves. Assuming that applies to the 3DS eShop and there isn't the WiiWare/DSiWare split in terms of how the system operates for developers then I'd imagine it's an across-the-board policy for the eShop. I'd imagine Nintendo are still mandating some kind of lower and upper thresholds, but I'd hope they've moved away from setting prices and fixing a handful of tiers.

TEJ

i wonder if Unchained Blades was quietly cancelled. i'm trying my damnedest to be patient with it.....

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Rayman in February and the demo next week make me happy, but I'm still being cautious about the game itself.

Are there any secret good WiiWare games? I know the big ones I just mean any under the radar ones people really like.

I got Rotozoa and Thruspace from the CN rewards thing. I've enjoyed both of those. (Though, Ketzal's Corridors is a bit better than ThruSpace, especially the music.)

Motoheroz is also really fun.

Are there any secret good WiiWare games? I know the big ones I just mean any under the radar ones people really like.
La-Mulana? It might be under the radar because of how late it was released.

Zombie Panic in Wonderland is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Alien Crush Returns!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wiiware is absolutely filled with crazy low budget games that are ridiculously fun.

A good many of them have demos.

microtubule

Hi all, my first post in this thread. I used some Nintendo points to get a key to "Donkey Kong" for the 3DS in June. I thought I might get a 3DS XL one day but it's not looking like it.

Not sure if the code is still good but the first poster to quote this post will get the 16-digit key via PM.

Chopper

Hi all, my first post in this thread. I used some Nintendo points to get a key to "Donkey Kong" for the 3DS in June. I thought I might get a 3DS XL one day but it's not looking like it.

Not sure if the code is still good but the first poster to quote this post will get the 16-digit key via PM.
That would be amazing...

Top Bottom