• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

For game recommendations we should have a not on steam, but keep your eye out since they're on PC section. For when the bigger games hit.

So I just got a random booster pack, is that normal?

Also am i better of opening it and selling the cards of individually or selling the pack as is? Or does the choice depend on which game it's for?

So I just got a random booster pack, is that normal?

Also am i better of opening it and selling the cards of individually or selling the pack as is? Or does the choice depend on which game it's for?

The higher your level, the more often you get them. I get one about every 10 days without fail. Some never get them, it's a bit unreliable. As for sell or open, probably not too much of a difference though you miss the chance at a foil if you don't open.

I highly doubt Microsoft first party games will ever come to Steam, no matter how bombed they are on WinStore.

I don't know, I mean in a year or two when the sales are practically nothing I could see them doing a "Our fans talked, and we listened!" type thing where they release some stuff on Steam.

mp1990

Banned
Steins;Gate's writeup should just be a huge picture of Suzuha and that should be enough to convince everyone of playing it.

Because that game is bad. No one has ever said a positive thing about it in this thread.
Well I've never seen anyone saying something positive about you either 🤔

The higher your level, the more often you get them. I get one about every 10 days without fail. Some never get them, it's a bit unreliable. As for sell or open, probably not too much of a difference though you miss the chance at a foil if you don't open.

My first one as I'm only lv12 so doubt I'll get too many of them in the near future.
Think I'll open the pack then.
Thanks for the info.

derExperte

Enjoying Dangerous Golf a lot and don't understand why it doesn't get any attention, shit explodes, the controls need practice meaning there's depth but unlocking new levels is no problem, perfect for 20 minutes here and there. If only the leaderboards were correctly updating and I had more people on my friendslist playing....

r3n4ud

Enjoying Dangerous Golf a lot and don't understand why it doesn't get any attention, shit explodes, the controls need practice meaning there's depth but unlocking new levels is no problem, perfect for 20 minutes here and there. If only the leaderboards were correctly updating and I had more people on my friendslist playing....

Well, I played when the game released and thought the game was pretty darn good. As for your friendlist, you took me off yours, again....so >:|

venomenon

Good people of SteamGAF, could somebody please tell me the password to the neogaf group on metagamerscore.com? I promise I won't drag the group scores down ;)

I wouldn't mind an invite to the Steam group too, if somebody would be so kind.
My profile (ignore the playtime, been idling a lot lately ;))

Monooboe

Ehn so I got a coupon for FEIST on steam and when I try to buy it it doesn't seem to work? Sure one version is on sale but the coupon doesn't work on either the one on sale or the one not on sale.o_O

Good people of SteamGAF, could somebody please tell me the password to the neogaf group on metagamerscore.com? I promise I won't drag the group scores down ;)

Quote for password.

Tizoc

Re: Dragon Quest talk
I saw this in the Media Create thread and I implore you to read it and consider it CAREFULLY
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=215335089&postcount=401
GAMER: Speaking of which, the Valkyria series is ridiculously popular overseas, isn't it?

Ozawa: A surprising thing about that... when we revealed the first YouTube trailer for Azure Revolution in November last year, all of the comments on the video were in English! (Laughs) We had each line translated for us, one by one.
Nirolak said:
It's not surprising to me that there were English comments on the Japanese trailer, because it's a popular series overseas. However, what's really striking here is that there were zero comments in Japanese.

What I'm taking from it is how oblivious some Japanese game devs (if not directors) are in factoring the western market when making their games, let alone realizing their franchise is popular in something other than Japan.

A western dev makes a game? They make it for a worldwide release.
Japanese dev makes a game? Japan is the only thing in existence

Keep in mind though, that Dragon Quest despite being MEGA popular in Japan, isn't as well regraded outside Japan as FF is. I do agree that S-E need to get off their ass and just hire QLOC and just port and enhance the 3DS DQ game for Steam. At a proper price point (let's not kid ourselves $30-40 is the range I expect it to be sold for, no $20 won't cut it even for a 10ish year old game like this) and good word of mouth, it can do really well.

Wok

I crave to play Chinese 2D point-and-click games.

Don't Disturb - 3.14 € (PC)
ss_f1716e57c29c4cd4c067277b657cd3a11e69e54a.600x338.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/501840

In the traditionally timid and reserved cultures of Asia how do people approach and accept the idea of “death”? What is the "afterlife"? It is said that when there's a funeral you don't sing, don't play, and most importantly “Don't Disturb”! This is a single-player puzzle adventure game with a beautiful and unique 2D style. You will explore this mysterious world as a dog, looking for its owner who has passed away.

Deques

Just logged in to the metagamerscore.com

Last registered achievement was on December 09, 2015. I guess the site won't update your profile if you are inactive there...

Arthea

Why didn't you?

My preview of Steins Gate is as follows.

Steins Gate: What's the worst that could happen?

IDK, it's really hard to write something about a VN without any spoilers, and as I'm very spoiler wary, I decided someone else would do that better.

meltedbananas.jpg

Just logged in to the metagamerscore.com

Last registered achievement was on December 09, 2015. I guess the site won't update your profile if you are inactive there...

Same, my last is from December 6 2015! Can't remember how to force the queue but it says it's no more than 5 hours atm. Logging in should kick it into gear.

Jawmuncher

Can't recall, but is Dead Rising 4 exclusive to the W10 store for a bit? I was planning on getting it. But apparently it's not cross buy with Xbox one. So I might just wait for the steam version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom