• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick and Morty S3 |OT| Keeping Summer Safe - Sundays on Adult Swim

PSqueak

Banned
Are these actual people that you know in real life? Or internet people that "yell" it by typing it? Or (most likely) hypothetical people that you read about in articles like that Vice article?

No i mean like, people are misremembering/fusing the way rick said both things, "tiny Rick" would end his sentences yelling "Tiny Rick", but Pickle Rick didn't do this he just says he's pickle rick like once or twice.

Yet people discussing the series seem to mix these two separate things and accentuating "Pickle Rick!" like how Tiny Rick repeatedly said "Tiny Rick".

It's like misremembering a quote by fusing two different quotes.

Just saw the Tales from the Citadel episode...I've enjoyed the show off and on - some hits, some misses, overall worth a watch - but this ep was far and beyond on a completely new level. Good stuff.

dsk1210

Just saw the Tales from the Citadel episode...I've enjoyed the show off and on - some hits, some misses, overall worth a watch - but this ep was far and beyond on a completely new level. Good stuff.

It's the star episode of the series by a long shot, great ending as well. Perfect track and timing of the reveal.

No i mean like, people are misremembering/fusing the way rick said both things, "tiny Rick" would end his sentences yelling "Tiny Rick", but Pickle Rick didn't do this he just says he's pickle rick like once or twice.

Yet people discussing the series seem to mix these two separate things and accentuating "Pickle Rick!" like how Tiny Rick repeatedly said "Tiny Rick".

It's like misremembering a quote by fusing two different quotes.

Doesn't he say "I'm Pickle Rickkkk" at some point? I have a gif where it looks like he's saying it...

Fitts

Rewatching season 3. I liked it overall the first time around but I’m enjoying it a whole lot more the second. (even Vindicators) No idea if it has anything to do with binging vs weekly watching.

I just watched every episode of this show for the first time a week ago

I really like this show

My favorite episode is the tales from the citadel one

Holy shit the level of effort that went into this, it looks... pretty much indistinguishable from a normal episode.

I assume the audio is some riff Roiland did for commentary or something?

Pretty sure they're from some hidden tapes in the Rick and Morty VR game.
E: well, the first 'bit' is a hidden tape, the second one is just from the main game, I think.

Metalmarc

E: well, the first 'bit' is a hidden tape, the second one is just from the main game, I think.

It is

from the video description

A little something for you all to aleviate the season 4 blues!
Morty really wants some ice cream!

Voice by Justin Roiland from various (Rick and morty VR game and dota voice pack!)

This is a fan animated work so please do keep that in mind, all stuff here is just for fun!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Yeah, after the reveal it's definitely just part of the game, but the ice cream stuff is a tape. The voicemail message might be a hidden tape too? If it is, I didn't find that one.

edit: Didn't catch the lines from the dota voice pack, haven't heard it aside from the announcement trailer though.

Top Bottom