• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's more spiteful wrestling excellence, AJ leaving TNA after they wanted to cut his pay and becoming one of the biggest stars in pro wrestling with success in NJPW and WWE or Macho leaving WWF after being told he's too old to compete and working an insane match schedule for years with a variety of opponents?

What's more spiteful wrestling excellence, AJ leaving TNA after they wanted to cut his pay and becoming one of the biggest stars in pro wrestling with success in NJPW and WWE or Macho leaving WWF after being told he's too old to compete and working an insane match schedule for years with a variety of opponents?
AJ, easily. Macho's stock stayed the same or lessened even, AJ left became a top dog in NJPW and is in the top 5 of the WWE right now.

But that's not the real reason Macho left.

Anth0ny

Stop promoting RBH's channel on here.

January 2017 Wrasslin thread brought to you by:

bret8mqno2-1yobzo.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
you like making fun of dying old men?

tumblr_oj32z5y6kY1t34v14o1_540.jpg

Maxx Payne quoting MEgadeth with this ultimate edgelord promo. This gimmick would later find moderate success as Sami Callihan

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The 2 Cold Scorpio video packages are so good. Not even joking. Like people can talk about them being cheezy or whatever but they're effective. They're upbeat, send a positive message, make Scorpio look like a good guy without making him seem like a goof and highlight his revolutionary moves for the time.

2 COLD 2 COLD 2 COLD
SCORPIOOOOOO

They worked too. Scorpio so over.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The 2 Cold Scorpio video packages are so good. Not even joking. Like people can talk about them being cheezy or whatever but they're effective. They're upbeat, send a positive message, make Scorpio look like a good guy without making him seem like a goof and highlight his revolutionary moves for the time.

2 COLD 2 COLD 2 COLD
SCORPIOOOOOO

They worked too. Scorpio so over.

2 Cold Scorpio was the innovator of the indie spot monkey death cycle of moves. He had about six moves in his regular arsenal that were finishers/super finishers for everyone else but people always kicked out of his shit in ECW. Like 1 1/2 counts on 450's.

Johnny B Badd was his contemporary over in WCW.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've decided Vince McMahon is absolutely the worst commentator of all time. And before one of you jabronies tries to throw some Michael Cole, Otunga, JBL, whatever shit at me, those are still Vince McMahon. They are extensions of Vince McMahon. And Cole has actually been decent the last few times I listened to Raw since the other two millennial doofuses do all the heel/face overexaggerations for him now.

Right below him is Josh Matthews and Matt Striker. Everyone else ranges from OK to Great. Ventura is on top, obviously.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've decided Vince McMahon is absolutely the worst commentator of all time. And before one of you jabronies tries to throw some Michael Cole, Otunga, JBL, whatever shit at me, those are still Vince McMahon. They are extensions of Vince McMahon. And Cole has actually been decent the last few times I listened to Raw since the other two millennial doofuses do all the heel/face overexaggerations for him now.

Right below him is Josh Matthews and Matt Striker. Everyone else ranges from OK to Great. Ventura is on top, obviously.
Eric Bischoff.

Top Bottom