• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weeknd's voice is pretty weak/low live. Part of it is that his mic is low compared to the band's sound but still, the voice isn't powerful

JUSTICE!

1237811334_crying-in-the-audience.gif

Dartastic

I'm irritated that it's darker and warmer in Indio, and colder and brighter in Portland. Grr.

...at least they're playing Queen on the Justice stream.

laaame

The Weeknd is the singer is The Weeknd.

And Reggie is of Haitian descent. You basically said This guy looks like a black version of this black guy lol.

For the first part I know The Weeknd is just one person, I just refered to him like that rather then calling him The Weeknd or Abel.

Second, oops I had no idea what nationality Reggie was. My bad.

Anyways, on to the Justice stream...

NGAMER9

It won't, because the ATDI stream is showing an archive of The Shins. ;)
Actually after some digging, ATDI are on the same stage as Justice, and come right after, so looks like it may. Bummer because I have to wake up super early tomorrow, but it's worth it easily anyway.

so the youtube.com/coachella page keeps locking up and becoming unresponsive in both firefox and chrome. is anyone else having problems? if not, is there somewhere else i can watch this? i'm on my laptop, core i3, 8gb ram.. it should be fine...??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom