• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZombiU Deluxe WiiU Set pops up on FS/BB website

Mock if old.

Includes ZombiU, pro controller, Nintendo Land, with the deluxe 32GB console, for $399

Estimated release date: 02/17/2013

10239187.jpg

Drago

Should have had this at launch. I don't know why they didn't in NA. Maybe this will entice a few more buyers, but I doubt it.

Does it really include NintendoLand as well? That's pretty nice, indeed. If I remember correctly EU bundle didn't have that.

Makes sense since this was a Euro launch bundle. Always thought it weird the US didn't get it too. Although the EU one didn't include Nintendo Land.

Hahaha, I love that it comes with a Pro Controller. Makes no sense (who the heck plays multiplayer Zombi U?).

Game is fantastic though and the GamePad is my secret love affair.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
D we have any numbers for ZombiU? I assume the game has done pretty well and this could probably boost its sales even further.

I would be all over that if it was $249 instead. (Minus the pro controller) But they're on the right track.

I'm hoping for some Amazon Black Friday miracles (a la Vita) later this year.

Drago

D we have any numbers for ZombiU? I assume the game has done pretty well and this could probably boost its sales even further.

I think all we know is that it's > 100k and the best selling 3rd party WiiU game. Don't quote me on that though.

I think all we know is that it's > 100k and the best selling 3rd party WiiU game. Don't quote me on that though.

I hope it's way over 100K. I'd love to see a proper sequel without the rush to make a launch and with a bigger budget. Those who own a Wii U already need to do themselves a huge favor and get this game.

GG-Duo

Nintendo positioning Wii U for the hardcore. 3rd party game, too. That's pretty interesting - don't they usually just bundle a Mario and call it a day?

TimmiT

We already have this in Europe. Ours didn't come with Nintendo Land and cost €399, so this one may not come with it either. (it certainly isn't mentioned on the box)

cjkeats

Has this show up on any american retailers yet? Maybe this is a Canada only "apology for the Wii Mini" kind of thing.

We already have this in Europe. Ours didn't come with Nintendo Land and cost €399, so this one may not come with it either. (it certainly isn't mentioned on the box)

It says on the site that nintendoland is in it.

There was a lot of confusion in the UK about whether or not the ZombiU pack also contained Nintendo Land.

Some sites had it listed, others didn't. It was a real PR mess.

I hope you guys get both games, but going by that box I doubt it.

creid

Going by the price, Nintendoland would have to be included, no? It's $50 more than the Deluxe (which includes Nintendoland,) and they've only added a $60 game. Which, I think, doesn't make this that great a deal.

Edit:
and a $50 controller
Ah, didn't realize the regular Deluxe didn't have the controller.

cjkeats

Going by the price, Nintendoland would have to be included, no? It's $50 more than the Deluxe (which includes Nintendoland,) and they've only added a $60 game. Which, I think, doesn't make this that great a deal.

and a $50 controller

Oh Nintendo of America, what a fucking joke.
Seriously, they keep this crap up, we're looking at the Wii U being decimated once the next Xbox launches here.

Top Bottom