• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZombiU Deluxe WiiU Set pops up on FS/BB website

lantus

Sounds like a nice package, until you finish the game and realize there's nothing else to play. I'll be waiting for a good price cut, however long that takes.

VICI0US

wow, pretty good deal.

not too bummed though since i at least got my copy of zombiu and pro controller $12 off each with newegg.

Are you being serious because I can't tell...

Serious. Love the Wii U, but wouldn't ever buy a digital game from them until they fix their DD systems and tie my purchases at account level rather than at the hardware level.

Back on topic: This is a pretty nice bundle for anyone interested in Zombi U.

AniHawk

so i was thinking, hmmm, mayb- oh $399.99 haha no.

if it was rayman legends and $350, i would probably bite.

Fox Mulder

Wow I didn't even see that.

Wonder if they will start packaging the controller with the system.

They should bundle a wii motion plus controller instead. You need to buy one to play anything multiplayer, which is kind of a big draw to Nintendoland.

The pro controller is worthless, even NSMBU doesn't use it.

Necrovex

Rad. My birthday is only a month away, so I can ask my parents to only get me this bundle for this year.

If I didn't have a high chance of leaving home (military-related) after this summer, I would simply get a new CPU. But, I won't have a chance to mess with my PC for a long time after summer is over.

Great bundle for anyone thinking about getting a Wii U. Both Nintendoland and ZombiU are great games, probably my personal favorites so far on the system along with NSMBU. Not sure about the Pro controller yet as I don't own one, but it can't hurt as you're essentially getting it for free and there eventually have to be games that use it more. I think it can be used in ZombiU multiplayer though, so there's that at least.

oatmeal

Banned
ZU is the best game on the Wii U right now.

Good stuff. Pro Controller can be seen as just getting everything you'll need for it.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Oh Nintendo of America, what a fucking joke.
Seriously, they keep this crap up, we're looking at the Wii U being decimated once the next Xbox launches here.

this post is literally "fuck you for even trying." how are you this mad, and then this stupid?

Ondore

Listing's gone, for the curious.

Now I'm wondering what the trade value is for ZombiiU/Nintendoland together at Shop of the Future...

Top Bottom