• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Only 4 Apple Jolly Ranchers? Who the hell did I piss off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"movie theater" type box of sweetarts
90% green and blue (worst flavors)
.001% purple (best flavor)

every single time.

and yes, anything blue raspberry is awful. Why did that become so popular?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Grape is alright. Blueberry or whatever the blue Jolly Rancher is supposed to be is horrible though. I never eat them. They need to bring back lemon.

Yeah, I was gonna say "what is this blue raspberry crap?". When I was a kid they had lemon. My taste for lemon really depended on my mood, but anything that wasn't grape was okay in my book.

blamite

I really like the banana Laffy Taffy. I don't think anyone else does.

You guys can all give me yours if you don't want them.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I haven't gotten a tan M&M in a bag in at least 15 years. I must have the world's worst luck :(

LProtag

You're probably fixated on the ones you want at the time, so if there's a perceived lack of them you suddenly notice and claim it's always like that.

Every time it's normal it's not a huge deal.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Lemon Sour Patch Kids.

It seems like it's overloaded with Apple and Orange, and there's like two lemon candies in there. Jesus Christ.

You'd think they'd have some super secret mixing thing that gets you near conformity of flavors, or they'd hand count them.

lunchtoast

I remember I had a phase where I was too lazy to peel off the starbursts wrapper so I would just eat it as is. I like all the flavors, but it depends what mood I'm in.

Ultimadrago

Lemon Sour Patch Kids.

It seems like it's overloaded with Apple and Orange, and there's like two lemon candies in there. Jesus Christ.

You'd think they'd have some super secret mixing thing that gets you near conformity of flavors, or they'd hand count them.

Dawg, I stuff 20 in my mouth at a time, always.

Redford

aka Cabbie
I remember I had a phase where I was too lazy to peel off the starbursts wrapper so I would just eat it as is. I like all the flavors, but it depends what mood I'm in.

8kNo6.gif

You are awesome.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
A tan M&M? I don't think I've ever seen a tan M&M.

yKi8A.jpg

They replaced tan with blue back in the 90s. It was my favorite color as a kid and I was crushed when they discontinued it, so I was joking about being in denial over the death of the tan M&M.
It honestly affects my enjoyment of M&Ms

Moppet13

My only memories of jolly ranchers is getting old stale slimy jolly ranchers in summer school when I was like 8-10. They're all bad flavors to me.

6. 7 Watermelon which is my second favorite. 5 Cherry and the rest Blue Raspberry. Tons of blue raspberry fuck.

I hate Blue Raspberry Ranchers, you have my condolences.

Blue raspberry is worse than anything in life. I would honestly rather drink spoiled milk than eat a bag of blue raspberry candy.

Grape is alright. Blueberry or whatever the blue Jolly Rancher is supposed to be is horrible though. I never eat them. They need to bring back lemon.

I will forever resent Blue Raspberry for replacing Lemon. And for being disgusting.

Listen to me closely:

Fuck you all.

Blue Raspberry is the best flavor of everything ever, shitty vodka excluded.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
On the apple Jolly Rancher note, I recently discovered that Jolly Rancher is producing sticks for a select few flavors again (apple included), which is great news in spite of the fact that I nearly broke my fucking teeth trying to eat the things as a kid. I first saw a box at nearby gas station and had to check that they hadn't just been found in a dusty corner of the storage room after 15 years.

My life will be complete if they start making cinnamon sticks again. No other Jolly Rancher even compared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom