• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

MiTYH

So what's best for Super Vegito, crit or additional attack? Is there a concensus on that?

I would think additional attack

EDIT: Running through Hero Extermination for Uub medals. Used a friend's Buuhan, and it doded a super. First time seeing it. It was glorious

So what's best for Super Vegito, crit or additional attack? Is there a concensus on that?

This guide compares the damage of critique and additional attack.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...dupe_system_critical_chance_vs_second_attack/

TL;DR giving a unit "Chance for a second attack" will provide slightly more ATK than giving the unit "Chance for a critical hit" when facing an enemy when you don't have a disadvantaged typing, however the difference is quite small.

BUT Super Vegito and Vegito Blue are the exception to this because each attack and counters, have a chance to crit so for SV use critical.

Edit: he later was proven wrong with his calculation

3/22/2017 Edit: Since this post was written, it has been determined that a critical hit has a multiplier of 1.9x instead of 1.5x (which is what it was believed to be at the time this post was written). Several people have written posts on the subject since then, and when averaged out against all types of opponents, critical hits will generate more damage than additional attacks.

Wow am I seriously the one who has the most tickets at this point? LOL

Going through SV's map and he is roughly 20%. I hope I get 4 dupes of him and a couple other units lol.

I cannot wait till SSGs get a dokkan because my STR Goku SSG has 3 nodes open and is just missing the last one. He bridges a lot of units for my mono str team.

I also wanna pull on the fusion banner for Brapan but all the stones need to be saved for Bluegito and Rose so rip.

I've done nothing but play this damn Goku Black event for the last 4 days and I've only had 3 cards drop. How am I supposed to raise my URs SA levels? :(

(17 tickets. I re-rolled a while back and have been much better since.)

Maxim726X

Wow am I seriously the one who has the most tickets at this point? LOL

Going through SV's map and he is roughly 20%. I hope I get 4 dupes of him and a couple other units lol.

I cannot wait till SSGs get a dokkan because my STR Goku SSG has 3 nodes open and is just missing the last one. He bridges a lot of units for my mono str team.

I also wanna pull on the fusion banner for Brapan but all the stones need to be saved for Bluegito and Rose so rip.

No... I've got you beat. Can't say I'm too proud about that, either.

Cruxist

35 tickets here. Not bad, considering I re-rolled for Gogeta back in the day.

And on JPN, I yolo'd and got SSB Kaio-Ken! Nice.

I'm feeling like I shouldn't spend any of my INT, STR, or PHY ability orbs since I have no dupes for Buuhan, Omega, Gogeta, or PHY Broly.

MisterMac

IMO crit is the best stat for everyone. Double attacks only have a chance of being supers. So that's two layers of RNG to deal with

denebj

Neo Member
I was able to get rid of so many dupes... That feels good ahahah I had like 20 cards lol
For the orbs, I did :
- Buuhan (16%) SA10 and 1 Dupe, bottom right path
- Gogeta (13%) SA10 and 1 Dupe => The best is to increase his chance of second attack , bottom right path
- Phy Gotenk (15%) SA 10 and 4 Dupes, bottom right path
- I need to do TEQ Gotenk and Vegito even though I have no dupes.

The system is pretty cool ! For some of good units, I am holding to the dupe because I am not sure I will not push them at SA 10 if they end up having a great rebirth or dokkan (Like PHY Sayaimen )

I got a tons of tickets (in the low 3 digits :-/) I knew I spent.. I am not doing that anymore. That's ridiculous and not worth it.

EDIT: Nice, at 25% Vegito gets a 10% increase in all stats ... That's pretty awesome

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm feeling like I shouldn't spend any of my INT, STR, or PHY ability orbs since I have no dupes for Buuhan, Omega, Gogeta, or PHY Broly.

That shouldn't hold you back. I have no dupes at all but I'm still spending my orbs on my best unit for each type.

Wasn't expecting the dupe system to be so slow, so much loading.

Yeah it's one of those thing where you wanna have a podcast or something to listen to imo. Just maxing the SSJ4 units took a long ass time.

Also, I forgot about this ticket system. Time go back to global! I'll update with a list of disappointment shortly.

Edit: I Uhhhh... I can't find the banner XD. Get 31 goes though so not bad for a F2P account made at the launch of SV.

Yeah it's one of those thing where you wanna have a podcast or something to listen to imo. Just maxing the SSJ4 units took a long ass time.

Also, I forgot about this ticket system. Time go back to global! I'll update with a list of disappointment shortly.

Edit: I Uhhhh... I can't find the banner XD. Get 31 goes though so not bad for a F2P account made at the launch of SV, not bad.
Banner isn't up yet. Think it comes like April 2nd
LOLOLOLOL just saw my tickets... I'm so fucking whale xD

How many? I got 86

I was able to get rid of so many dupes... That feels good ahahah I had like 20 cards lol
For the orbs, I did :
- Buuhan (16%) SA10 and 1 Dupe, bottom right path
- Gogeta (13%) SA10 and 1 Dupe => The best is to increase his chance of second attack , bottom right path
- Phy Gotenk (15%) SA 10 and 4 Dupes, bottom right path
- I need to do TEQ Gotenk and Vegito even though I have no dupes.

The system is pretty cool ! For some of good units, I am holding to the dupe because I am not sure I will not push them at SA 10 if they end up having a great rebirth or dokkan (Like PHY Sayaimen )

I got a tons of tickets (in the low 3 digits :-/) I knew I spent.. I am not doing that anymore. That's ridiculous and not worth it.

EDIT: Nice, at 25% Vegito gets a 10% increase in all stats ... That's pretty awesome

Omg dude. I had a dupe SV when he was released but I used it to get to 10 SA ;(

I'm farming the fusion characters. I want most of the fusion units actually. Well Cooliza, Bulpan and Karoly mostly.

Should get on farming GT Goku medals though.

334 Thank god I get paid well. X3

Dat LBP money!

Dang you have over 15k stones spent!

Hmm I'm gonna make a wall of shame, if you guys don't wanna be part of it then let me know.

The shameful ticket wall

3. crimsonlink: damage 179 tickets

4. DarkHeartedKill: damage 86 tickets

Ferga

The optimal build for Vegito Blue is:

level 10 in additional attack and level 15 crit

It's practically the same for Super Vegito.

You won't know power until you consistently see your counters crit. It's insane damage.

Aurizen

The optimal build for Vegito Blue is:

level 10 in additional attack and level 15 crit

It's practically the same for Super Vegito.

You won't know power until you consistently see your counters crit. It's insane damage.

Can't you max out the character on the map?

Aurizen

Not enough nodes to max out both additional attack and crit for VB. You got to pick one to max to level 15 while the other stays at level 10/11.

Is there a chart on the best way to level up characters? I want to level up my A god Evolved SSGSS Goku.

Ferga

Is there a chart on the best way to level up characters? I want to level up my A god Evolved SSGSS Goku.

There were a few pretty well written analyses on reddit which went through the numbers between additional attack and crit. Can't look for it now though.

But it depends on characters. Most of the time, crit is the one you want to max first (especially true for dokkan fest cards who hit hard).

There are some cards who increase damage every time they SA so those ones would benefit from additional attack max more.

From my experience, crit would probably be the one I would go for first for your AGL SGSS goku.

334 Thank god I get paid well. X3

Damn. I thought I was gonna have like 150, only got 86 :/.

Ah did wonder what was going on, so many banners on global right now too. I just hope I don't forget the damn thing and miss em.

Yeah same, I was hoping for the banner. Weird that they gave the tickets without the banner being up...

Dat LBP money!

Dang you have over 15k stones spent!

Hmm I'm gonna make a wall of shame, if you guys don't wanna be part of it then let me know.

The shameful ticket wall

3. crimsonlink: damage 179 tickets

I'm at 86, I wonder if I'll make the WoS :p

Aurizen

There were a few pretty well written analyses on reddit which went through the numbers between additional attack and crit. Can't look for it now though.

But it depends on characters. Most of the time, crit is the one you want to max first (especially true for dokkan fest cards who hit hard).

There are some cards who increase damage every time they SA so those ones would benefit from additional attack max more.

From my experience, crit would probably be the one I would go for first for your AGL SGSS goku.

Ah alright. Which path supports crit mostly? the high attack area?

EDIT: Apparently this goku doesn't have any crits skill tree.

Lagamorph

48 tickets is more than I thought I'd get.

Did one multi pull on the fusion event, got 2xJanembu and a Karoly.
Pretty happy with that so I'll save the rest of my stones for SSB Vegito.

For this Hidden Potential stuff, I'm gonna guess the attack path is the best one to follow for Super Vegito?

ffvorax

My best unit should be Freiza Omen of Doom... but is just SA1 (I only have 3 kai available right now and waiting for more and also to see what I will pull with the tickets).
And other 10SA are not particularly good card...
Maybe only Goku SSJ3 STR dokkaned that is SA10... (not the GT one)

Should I start the new system to power up these card or wait?
I would like not to waste anything... :p

As long as you are satisfied with your cards and account and are not in dire financial straights then you shouldn't be ashamed of your ticket count. Its all for a game you love and enjoy. As a reminder than people spend money on worse things that don't make them happy. Not to encourage spending of course and all jokes aside, you shouldn't feel bad about your ticket count.

I kinda wish I spent some more to get 200 tickets personally lol.

Cool thing about the reverse dokkan system is that it tells you how many TURs you have in total. I have 41 but thats because a few haven't been awakened yet like PHY Broly and GT Goku AGL

BrunoM

Damn wasn't able to play for most if the day didn't even check the orb system just farmed the orbs before the reset time and now again ...

Went to check my tickets didn't even know they were there I'm at 81 from day 1 missed 4 days total ..

Now for the ultimate dream actually pulling SV and Omega out of 80 pulls lol

Xanru

Ended up with 173 tickets. That's too much money for me to be spending imo, probs gonna cut back quite a bit, especially since I'm trying to save up money. That said this dupe system is awesome, I already have Gogeta and SS3 AGL Goku sitting ~50%, Godtenks is up there too. The amount of orbs we're getting is actually crazy compared to what JPN got when this system first dropped.

Meneses

I ended up with 121 tickets which is way too much for what I can reasonably afford. I've definitely cut my spending since I did that Google store check some time ago, and I doubt I will spend anything over 10 or 15 bucks whenever there's a sale now.

More hype about dokkaning SSJ Goku GT honestly. My pulls are going to be ass and the only card I have mad dupes of is INT Vegito.

I was gonna do this as well, since I have Goku and Majuub, but then I went 4 straight runs without a drop and said fuck it, and started farming the Fusion cards.

Top Bottom