• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaf i'm missing 200k for y'shtola and my current party cannot do pro...
looking for a few STRONG ppl that can add me, hopefully i can force refresh the ifrit orb and do this last stretch of 200k...
looking for 6-7 friend that i can cycle through :p
anyone up for the challenge?
055 694 367

looking for a few STRONG ppl that can add me, hopefully i can force refresh the ifrit orb and do this last stretch of 200k...

I think i have you on my list

Ill remember to change my shared character

Not like Gaf doesnt have a mountain of orlandus being shared anyways

Coppanuva

055 694 367

Only have a 630 atk olive but can add you if you want, let me know. A good tip is that noctis fire flask can paralyze him for 3 turns

GG-Duo

055 694 367

Do you have Ling?

EDIT: Wait, if you're missing 200k, that's like 40 runs in PRO.

Do you have Ling?

EDIT: Wait, if you're missing 200k, that's like 40 runs in PRO.

i don't have ling ;_;
my nat 5* are
olive
dark fina
emperor
ramza
:X

yes it's a lot of runs, but y'shtola seems worth it, so i'll brace it like a man and regen dem ifrit orb :p

decent team with Ramza being the most important

youll need a tank and healer

the issue is that it's not my team :p
i usually run:
snow
luka
agrias
seven
dangerous ariana --> now olive, since i've finished her tmr..

i've changed it to
snow (atk buff)
dark fina (backup paralyze hopefully via distress)
agrias (full break)
seven (paralyze)
olive (damage dealer)
+ friend (400 atk friend is enough)

and i'm breezing it in 2 at most 3 turns so i guess, i can do it without a carry for the pro at least.. :X

tuffymon

I mean... it takes 1 1/2 hours >.>; but my Ling can solo ELT (repeat dance, not autoattack)

I just accepted your friend request~

Muku

After the last god awful King Mog event, I'm really enjoying this one. HOWEVER! I will say 2 two-week events going on at same time BLOWS GUMI. Who the fuck thought that one up? Never do this shit again. Ever. Please. For the love of Thunder God Cid.

On a side note, I've purchased all the weapons, have gotten all the Cactaur (and stored for next hotness), summoning tickets, star quartz, Crushing Helm, 30K Moogle, and all cheap 6* mats (to refill what I've used for Orlandu, Minfilia, and Y'shtola).

Looking to get Healing Waltz II for Soliel for giggles, all Sacred Crystals, Poach (is that thing unlimited in purchasing?), all screamroot + alycrysts, and maybe the HP and Mag 15%. Not sure about 1% Moogles. Hate those fuckers. Waste of space. (Yeah, it's great for finishing off a TM... but you gotta store them somewhere in mean time. Ugh.)

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I will say 2 two-week events going on at same time BLOWS GUMI. Who the fuck thought that one up? Never do this shit again. Ever. Please. For the love of Thunder God Cid.

I kinda love it, mostly because Ifrit has its own energy currency. As someone who doesn't refill energy, I appreciate being able to play the game for about an hour, takes up my whole time when on my bike.

My major gripe is I haven't planned ahead when I'm about to level up, so there are times when I'm 6 ELT event runs from leveling up but have 5 orbs for Ifrit up and I want to squeeze it all out before ranking up. Having to get as close as possible to Ifrit dying, then losing, so I don't rank up but get raid coins, is painful.

robotuw

Wooo! Rank 100!

The raid, and a week of grinding rank at Wicked Peaks, really made a difference. I was getting almost a rank every day for a while there.

Alkez

So I have 170k raid coins to spend. This is going to take a while lol.

Sakura the 700 years old dragon who looks like a little girl.

Spoilers...

I know it's not major but would appreciate the black bars. I actually like the story.

I will say 2 two-week events going on at same time BLOWS GUMI. Who the fuck thought that one up?

Agreed. I was so busy today and was close to a rank up. Had to go so out of my way to use all my NRG and orbs and rank up and then burn it all again.

Hopefully we never have two events like this at the same time again.

Celegus

055 694 367

Sent a request, ~900 atk Yun can chomp Ifrit real good.

Xion86

Lately I've been refilling a lot when I'm home for the TM farm machine. I'd say I spend 400 or so lapis a night. There are way too many TMs I need. Almost have my first genji glove

It varies. Start of the week/month for Arena 1-3 arena refills to get a nice position (this week I dropped the ball and wont be the top 3k, but for the month I'm still getting my 2 moogles, sitting at 1500 rank for the month. Then perhaps 1-2 TM refills a day. 3-4 when I really want shit done.

When I Tm farm about 8-10x a day, otherwise never

I only refill for TM farming which if I am doing it refills 24/7. I will not refill for story/arena/raid or anything else. I did do one for the current mog king event the first day to get an Orlandu to 100 from the cactuars however.

Interesting :) thanks for your answers, a lot more times than I was expecting, especially for TM farming during the day.

Up to over 300k raid coins to spend. That would be 15M Gil. Already have 2 Y'shtola and one of her TMs can't decide if I should sell everything or try for the moogles for a 2nd TM.

I'm spending 300 lapis for the trust moogle from the raid. I think it's a fair trade since I am still sub rank 50.

What stinks is that I'm still sticking those last five hours for the final orbs...

Kouriozan

So I have 170k raid coins to spend. This is going to take a while lol.

Spoilers...

I know it's not major but would appreciate the black bars. I actually like the story.

Agreed. I was so busy today and was close to a rank up. Had to go so out of my way to use all my NRG and orbs and rank up and then burn it all again.

Hopefully we never have two events like this at the same time again.
Woops, I'm sorry, thought it was safe since it's basically one of the first thing to happen but not everyone reached Mysidia yet.
Also the story took a surprising turn so I hope you're not mad x)

Alkez

171 units pulled, no Y'Shtola :( o well. Will get another one of her tm when the new FF14 raid occurs.

Woops, I'm sorry, thought it was safe since it's basically one of the first thing to happen but not everyone reached Mysidia yet.
Also the story took a surprising turn so I hope you're not mad x)

Ah nws, apology accepted :) I had a busy day today so haven't had a chance to play the new story yet.

Wooo! Rank 100!

The raid, and a week of grinding rank at Wicked Peaks, really made a difference. I was getting almost a rank every day for a while there.
What rank did you start out at? I am thinking about grinding the Peaks. I got quite a few ranks from the raid alone.

tuffymon

Interesting :) thanks for your answers, a lot more times than I was expecting, especially for TM farming during the day.

I'm up to 115 energy, even for the super fly through Tm farm, that's something around 1 1/2 hours with energy recovery kicking in too.

edit, I don't always Tm farm either, but I save up a certain amount of lapis and destroy Tm's for 2-3 days~

Only ended up getting one Yoshi. It's kind of disheartening, because I'm sure I have enough of her moogles lying around to get a second TM.

I think I'll do an orb refresh to get the 10% moogle and hope for good pulls.

Two hours left until that moogle is mine.

All told I farmed 1 y'sh TM, and pulled 1 (so I have two of her), farmed two minfilia TM (with two more left for if/when they come back). And a buttload of thancred TMs.

Almost to that katana too, so after that all I'll need is that moogle and I will be done with the other event too.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
No reason to worry about getting Yoshi TM if you're TM farming. Stuff like Refia, Luka, will take you further. Since Def ain't going to help you much. Aim for ones with 2 out of the 3 MP, HP, SPR.

Muku

I kinda love it, mostly because Ifrit has its own energy currency. As someone who doesn't refill energy, I appreciate being able to play the game for about an hour, takes up my whole time when on my bike.

My major gripe is I haven't planned ahead when I'm about to level up, so there are times when I'm 6 ELT event runs from leveling up but have 5 orbs for Ifrit up and I want to squeeze it all out before ranking up. Having to get as close as possible to Ifrit dying, then losing, so I don't rank up but get raid coins, is painful.

It comes down to time. :(

I also leveled today before I went to work because... I knew it'd be a waste to come back home to an almost full NRG bar for one run of anything. So I had to spend this morning burning shit tons of NRG. So yeah, it's time more than anything. Holy shit there isn't enough.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Should be done with the event tomorrow. Most successful Mogking to date. I've basically bought out everything useful.

Just need to finish picking up, Last 6 SQ, Some Poaches, and I'll probably get the SR and Fine.A just because it basically takes one go to get them all.

Lyrian

Wait.. what? I thought it went live tomorrow :O fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

It's live.... and finished it. Just need to go back and cleanup quests and explorations now.

CAUTION: There are like 6-ish missions that required a leveled up Jake.

So many Tents, Hi-Potions, and Turbo Ethers, lol.
You only get the full 20/10/10/10 lapis on boss stages of dungeons.

Lengthy update, like Global **used** to get back in the day: (Length spoiler)
8 dungeons, 2 explorations, and a town.

Some interesting twists and turns, and finally some actual story revelations.

And cleaned out the mailbox: ~1500ish lapis from story mode missions, give or take. Nice.

mstevens

One more pro ifrit run and the moogle will be mine. Talk about skin-of-my-teeth...

I have 100,000 coins for the event still. I'm thinking about just selling them for Gil. I have two Y'shtola already. Any reason I shouldn't sell the coins?

I think my favorite thing about having the raid and FFT event at the same time is how much I'm ranking up. I was stagnant for awhile because of TM farming, and after ranking up a few times it'll be so nice to have this extra NRG when I farm the next batch.

JUST got the Ifrit Trust Moogle. Yes I freaked out when the game went down for a bit an hour ago. WOOOO

Niiiiiice!

One more pro ifrit run and the moogle will be mine. Talk about skin-of-my-teeth...
cuttin it close but gj on gettin there! sell the coins, thats what im doing.

btw Does anyone know where I can play with equipment set ups on a site or something?
I thought my Orlandu had the best stuff, but its at 916 attack

genjiblade
excalibur
black cowl
brave suit
bracer
genji glove
quick attack x 3
blade mastery.
granted i have 15/34 attack ups from pots.

pretty sure someone on my list had 970 attack. wheres it coming from??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom