• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Hannity's losing his fucking mind & not even Fox can handle it.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Well, Kim Dotcom has issued a statement on his website a few hours ago:

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

This is conspiracy peddling 101. "I require an impossible thing, therefore should that impossible thing be refused or somehow not possible, my conspiracy must be true."

If he has evidence, he can mail a screenshot. Or send a statement.

This will cost him his job if it continues and/or lead to lawsuits.

At this point. Hannity is creating baggage so big, he won't be able to take it anywhere else after.

Advertising poison.

This is conspiracy peddling 101. "I require an impossible thing, therefore should that impossible thing be refused or somehow not possible, my conspiracy must be true."

They are just afraid of the truth you FOOOL

Slayven

Meuller should fire anyone that tries to put this bullshit across his desk

I thought he made a movie where he exposed the KKK origins of the Democratic party. Which one is it D'Souza?

So fun historical facts. The KKK totally has roots in the Democratic party.

But here's the thing: Republicans always gloss over when talking about it, it's the fact that the Democrats used to be the hyper-racist conservatives and the Republicans were the liberal party. That, of course, all changed with the Southern Strategy, which lead us to where we are now. Neither party is currently representative of their origins, they are in name only.

slabrock

Banned

But here's the thing: Republicans always gloss over when talking about it, it's the fact that the Democrats used to be the hyper-racist conservatives and the Republicans were the liberal party. That, of course, all changed with the Southern Strategy, which lead us to where we are now. Neither party is currently representative of their origins, they are in name only.
party of Lincoln breh

Kthulhu

I know that. I just thought it was funny that he has now created two totally contradicting works.

wildfire

Banned
As much as I wouldn't mind seeing Hannity go, I always wonder to what extent Fox is tapping into a market of already-existent crazies and to what extent they're actually creating the crazies.

Fox News staffers wish their money had more power over Hannity but he was forged in the darkness while they merely adopted it.

RPGCrazied

Seriously, why are Fox News hanging on to this guy. They got rid of their ratings machine O'Reily.

Why stand with nobody Hannity? Makes no sense.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Hasn't really been taken down if Hannity is just going to yell about it for an hour tonight, has it? It's just lip service, no one besides the super engaged is going to see that.

It's a meaningful step - and you can bet that Fox executives are having awkward conversations with him.

They are in a tough spot. All their champion thoroughbreds are gone, And the one they have left is ready for the glue factory, but can still run around in circles.

5taquitos

8b6cadd507139cbf69e81b82966f922e_heres-how-to-fraud-proof-your-online-referral-contest-kickofflabs-family-guy-phony-meme_481-350.png

Ugh, that second tweet. Hannity quoting Kim Dotcom, who's citing Cassandra fucking Fairbanks. This must be the shittiest Human Centipede ever.
hannity's tweet about "complete panic setting in at the highest levels of the democratic party" is sourced from an anonymous /pol/ post.

this is where he's at.

I've mentioned this in a number of threads when it's brought up but the usual suspects always gloss over it.

Slayven

Nepenthe

Why are these journalists surprised that a primetime Fox News host is peddling blatantly false claims?

Do they not know what fucking network they signed up for?

antonz

At this point and with that response. 99.9% sure Hannity is trying to get let go. He doesn't have the balls to walk away from the company over this especially with the money involved.

He is a manbaby who wants Fox to come to him and negotiate a let go so he can walk off with lots of money and still peddle his shit

Top Bottom