• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrats flip first seat (NH State House Legislature) in 2017 special elections.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
https://twitter.com/deanbarker/status/867170563999117314

DAjO7NiWsAAdy2f.jpg

It may not be much at first glance, but even the tiny fractures are encouraging signs.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Hey I'll take any victory I can get. Hopefully its the start of a lot of seats flipping in the future for the Dems. Also Fuck Trump.

The hell, there was a special election going on in NH? I had no idea. Knew about the ones in Montana and Georgia, and one coming at some point in SC maybe?

Biske

I guess at the very least you can at least count on american voters innate ability to flip the fucking flop.

It remains to be seen just how much it will happen, but if ever there was a guy to make you know the meaning of regret, its Donald Trump.

Please link...because not even the google can find that name.

That's because her name is Edith DesMarais, "Edie" is a nickname.

Edit: And I take it that site is banned...

New Hampshire Democrats flipped a state House seat in a district that Donald Trump won by 7% in 2016. No Democrat had ever won the district before and the victory is the first seat in the country at any level to flip from red to blue after the election of Trump.

This is a good sign. We need to win back many seats at the state level. It is imperative that we are in control of as many state governments come redistricting in 2020.

Top Bottom