• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

420 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
umma-square.gif

;)

This scene always irks me because that's clearly a rectangle

Swiggins

For the life of me I'll never understand the whole 420 phenomenon.

That said, it's great for some dank memes from time to time.

Nia

Maybe go yell at him, then. Or steal all his weed and send it to blame space.

I would yell at him, but it's hard to know where he is these days since he lives on the streets. It's better he stay away from me anyway. From what he told me he associates with some dangerous people.

Peltz

Somewhat related, I got my rec card over the Internet yesterday, took literally 2 mins, and then got my medicine delivered about an hour after that. Technology is crazy convenient sometimes.

Goddamn NY is so far behind the times! We should be able to get this.

Izayoi

Banned
I would yell at him, but it's hard to know where he is these days since he lives on the streets. It's better he stay away from me anyway. From what he told me he associates with some dangerous people.
I hate to break it to you, man... but I don't think it was weed he was buying with that $1000.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.

Weed didnt turn your brother into a bad person, he was always like that.

It sucks but please dont kill our vibe.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Gonna sympathize with Nia here since one of my friends told me a while ago that they kept paying their roommate's rent because the roomie said he got robbed, when he was really just blowing all his money on kush

Get lit responsibly, my friends

Sup fellow ganja brehs!? Lets bring down babylon together today by inhalin that sweet sweet sensi and spreadin the love. One love.

#420blazeitupganjadonwagwan

Tenck

Mmm... I still smoke on occasion, but edibles are sooo much better. Discrete, long-lasting, and a beautifully smooth high - every time.

Yup. I've been eating gummy bears and I don't want to go back to smoking ever again. Feels much better.

Happy 4/20 people. Gonna be a day of pizza, weed and Shrek. Gonna show it to mah bro. Can't believe he's never seen it. Dude is 25!

Izayoi

Banned
Gonna sympathize with Nia here since one of my friends told me a while ago that they kept paying their roommate's rent because the roomie said he got robbed, when he was really just blowing all his money on kush

Get lit responsibly, my friends
Some scumbags might stoop to such levels for a hit, but damn, when we were kids we just scraped resin and smoked that nasty ass shit when we ran low on bud. You don't gotta steal shit, you know?

Nia

I know it wasn't just that. He's said as much. Anyway, I'll take my leave. Enjoy your weed day. I will enjoy it too, with video games instead of recreational drugs.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Edibles.

They're more expensive though.

I can get way more out of an eighth by cooking it up. A good batch of brownies will last about a month, and that's with me having one every night after work and more on the weekend.

By a stroke of luck I had the day off work today, so high times and video games today. Gonna have to venture out for food obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom