• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Helmet joins instagram, posts pictures of his action figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindoc

YcFLKMN.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTH4NbQgBxv/?taken-by=jaredleto&hl=en

Ooooh! DC-mod for ME:Andromeda?

Kibbles

He credited the artist in his post jesus guys lol it's fan art. He posts fan images once in a while. Other day on snapchat he met a fan at Coachella who had a joker hand tattoo from the movie too.

Kibbles

How does the "damaged" tattoo get through guys. Seriously.
Because some dumbasses thought it was a good idea to let David Ayer create iconic characters for this universe. You should see the original outfits they tested on him. Jared looked done with life at that point. Can't find them from my phone but damn they were bad.
Edit:
early-concept-art-of-jared-leto-in-suicide-squad-shows-the-joker-as-less-gangster-and-more-showman.jpg

You know, at least they didn't make him look like an Animaniac with black eyes and no lips or something. Haha, nobody would ever do that.

Boem

They also think all the bullshit about Leto sending dead animals and used condoms to costars is true lol. Leto isn't the best joker and the tattoos are stupid but I didnt think he was that bad.

That part was actually true. Confirmed by the cast and crew. Including some pics.

Not that it's a good thing mind you.

Edit: Although the condoms weren't actually used.

that would be a pretty awesome picture if the Batman doll wasn't so fugly

also somebody please put that Joker and Creepy Woody next to each other. Best buds.

kn7ritvhk7wbyka4ikokcqh5pw3shesd_hq.jpg

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Because some dumbasses thought it was a good idea to let David Ayer create iconic characters for this universe. You should see the original outfits they tested on him. Jared looked done with life at that point. Can't find them from my phone but damn they were bad.
Edit:
early-concept-art-of-jared-leto-in-suicide-squad-shows-the-joker-as-less-gangster-and-more-showman.jpg

lol That middle pic, in his head:

NO9csX9.gif

eh his performance was worse than his look. he looks decent as a gaudy gangster joker aside from the one damaged tattoo on the head.

that could have easily been overlooked as a minor nuisance if his joker wasn't so wack.

such an important character to Batman too, damn shame. He better change things around or get recast for the Batman movie.

The Joker and his subplot get much better upon a second viewing of SS.

I think expectations that he was going to be the star, and that he was going to hew closer to a specific previous iteration, get in the way of appreciating the good work on display.

The Joker and his subplot get much better upon a second viewing of SS.

I think expectations that he was going to be the star, and that he was going to hew closer to a specific previous iteration, get in the way of appreciating the good work on display.

I was expecting a hannibal lecter-esque movie stealing performance with just a few minutes of screentime but I just couldn't vibe with it.

i'm one of the few who quite likes the look they gave him though for the most part. and I think Leto is a pretty great actor, this just seemed like a misfire.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Of everything wrong with Suicide Squad I actually didn't think Leto Joker was the worst of it, and still sort of like the look they went for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom