• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega: "On October 29, Guts Will Be _ _ _ _ _ _ _" (Typing OTD: Overkill PC) IT'S UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
maniac-typing.gif

Silky

Banned
http://store.steampowered.com/app/246580/

>$20

nope

About the Game
Typing of the dead: Overkill fuses the horror and comedy of the legendary House of the Dead series with unique typing mechanics in order to deliver a truly original gaming experience!

This gruesome shooter puts you in the middle of a mutant outbreak in Bayou county. Blast pieces out of the zombie horde across 9 stages, one keystroke at a time, in order to save you and a friends life as you work to uncover the mystery behind the outbreak.

Features:

- Randomised kill-words to make every game experience unique;

- Your keyboard is the weapon – type bullet holes into those zombie hordes!

- Three difficulty levels included to test your typing skills to the max as well as a special ‘hardcore’ level for true keyboard warriors!

- Redefined HOTD gameplay to complement the new typing mechanics;

- Full Steam integration

- Full and faithful port of the original PS3 edition of HOTD included in game

- Plus more to come*

*Two-Player co-op multiplayer coming shortly after launch as free DLC

Tain

What do they mean by "normal" HOTD? They mean the PS3 port of Overkill, right?

I don't think Overkill is a good game so I'm kinda bummed that it isn't Typing of the Dead 2 in English or even a re-release of the original, but I might still get this.

"lol well I just hope that it includes the normal gameplay.
Mh looks like it does include a normal HOTD :eek:"

Looks like it does, yup. Time to bring back glorious lightgun gameplay...on PC. With Mice.

"I don't think Overkill is a good game so I'm kinda bummed that it isn't Typing of the Dead 2 in English or even a re-release of the original, but I might still get this."

Honestly...as a lightgun game Overkill looks pretty ass, but as a goofy ass typing game? I think it'll be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom