• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Pepiope

Well that's game. 3 way tie for first.

Not confident going cross country to LA. They'll be playing for their lives like NY did on Sunday, and we don't have Cox.

Wentz has to carry.

Bsigg12

hes saying that since the refs let the play keep going, they ruled it a catch, and the Cardinals have no more challenges I believe, so if he DOESNT score the play cannot be reversed since there is more than 2 minutes left so the refs can't review themselves

Ahhh I don't know why that went over my head. It's moot at this point anyway.

Regardless of outcome tonight, Carson Palmer is playing pretty well tonight. He has timing with his receivers and still has most of his arm strength.

He's certainly not done (unless he gets hurt) and can still throw the ball pretty well so that is good for the Cards.
Maybe the Bengals should look into getting him

ST2K

Cards offensive line is this bad? They are making the Dallas d line look dominant.

LG and LT are backups, RT played LT his whole career until this year and wanted to retire, but was forced to play so he didn't have to hand millions back to the team.

Have fun in jail
Gata plz

HTTP3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcmFwZ2VuaXVzLzEzNzU3MzU5NDVfYmxhY2stZ3V5LWxhdWdoaW5nLW9uLWJvYXQtZ2lmLmdpZgloglog.gif

Werd

Great to finally have a DE playing at a high level again, though it feels like he might be out with injury after every other play with him limping or holding his back.

Top Bottom