• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are ur fave mindless YT channels

Ryaaan14

Banned
Like prank stuff, science experiments, funny things. Just short easily digestible stuff.

Need to pad my subscriptions a bit

Already sub to hydraulic press channel, fail army, slow mo guys, pranksters in love, bad lip reading, the backyard scientist

Ryaaan14

Banned
I listen to Game Grumps sometimes as I fall asleep. Just something about them cracking jokes puts me at ease.

I've heard solid things about them but in the back of my mind I always thought it would be one of those channels where u ignore like 9 outta 10 videos added

Do they slow release content?

TFS Gaming. Saving their Nuzlocke's to my phone before my morning commute is a great way to pass the time (although the current one is bullshit).

SmarterEveryDay might be a good one if you like Backyard Scientist and Slomo guys.

Minute physics, Tested, and vsauce are all pretty great.

I also really like Sam and Niko videos since it's either Corridor digital just messing around, or a look into how they make videos.

Ryaaan14

Banned
SmarterEveryDay might be a good one if you like Backyard Scientist and Slomo guys.

Minute physics, Tested, and vsauce are all pretty great.

I also really like Sam and Niko videos since it's either Corridor digital just messing around, or a look into how they make videos.

Good shit. Added all those. I sub to Tested and although I ignore a lot of their videos I do rly enjoy their content

I've heard solid things about them but in the back of my mind I always thought it would be one of those channels where u ignore like 9 outta 10 videos added

Do they slow release content?

They upload pretty much everyday, and they have playlists of different games. I just kinda ignore shit I'm not interested in, or if you wanna make it simple you can watch their "best of" stuff. Fans usually put together compilations of the best parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b-DCEvbG7Q&t=38s

SiIvaGunner - A channel that only uploads High Quality Rips of video game music...

which are usually bait and switch jokes in the form of songs recomposed as something else, mashed up, or just memes.

It's become vast enough to have its own lore that commenters participate in, with the rips changing memes to suit the current events. There's some playlists on Youtube which easily help you catch up to speed on the major story arcs.

Other than that, channels featuring mashup artists.
Triple-Q
Truongasm
BotanicSage

Patrick S.

Banned
Jelly. I don't know how it's possible that this guy has so many subscribers, but I sometimes enjoy watching him laughing and screaming his ass off playing GTA V.

Top Bottom