• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only briefly drove through Newcastle on the way to Cunturry, it seemed pretty chill, even the pilot of my flight was wearing boardies and had his sunnies on the back of his neck.

dity

I swear the customer service people from Telstra just lie to you over the phone.

I had a technician in today to fix up my shoddy copper lines and fix a problem in the pit. Was a lovely man. The fact that Telstra can summon people like him is why I have switched. But god damn do the people on the phone suck. I called up about how I was getting drop outs about 30min after the technician left and have been dropping out every few minutes. Get told the "workshop team" or whatever for Bigpond aren't on today and since my billing period doesn't start till the 3rd the she can't do anything. 10min after the call ends, I've had a solid connection since. I swear they did something because it's just too damn coincidental. Of course it drops out when I go to make this post!

Also bought a new router. D-Link AC1200 2890AL. My old one seemed to get screwed up in the switch over (it wouldn't reset - via the browser or physically, it was connected when it should have been a blank slate, power light flashing etc).

I swear the customer service people from Telstra just lie to you over the phone.

Call centres are terrible everywhere.

Since February we've being to transfer ownership of an email address of someone who died with iiNet. Holy crap at the general incompetence so far. Sent all the forms, death certificate, they say they will wave all costs since it hasn't been used. Follow up a week later and they ask for all the forms again and the whole process needs to start again. Keep billing us, tell us they have waived the fees, then sent it to a debt collector, assure us they have waived the fees again etc... I assume they will send someone round to break our thumbs next.

dity

Call centres are terrible everywhere.

Since February we've being to transfer ownership of an email address of someone who died with iiNet. Holy crap at the general incompetence so far. Sent all the forms, death certificate, they say they will wave all costs since it hasn't been used. Follow up a week later and they ask for all the forms again and the whole process needs to start again. Keep billing us, tell us they have waived the fees, then sent it to a debt collector, assure us they have waived the fees again etc... I assume they will send someone round to break our thumbs next.

Yeah, I'm getting into a money thing with them where they're basically giving me unlimited mobile data until this is all sorted and I really hope they honour it.

Yeah, it's super sad going in to one these days. Pretty sure they all shut in like six days or something.

Yea. The one I went to had a sign saying 1 day left. All that was left of note in there was a PS4 demo station which was cordoned off. I guess they have to ship those back to Sony.

Rezbit

Yeah I went to one a couple of weeks ago, was pretty much stripped bare, they were even trying to sell the shelves.

oipic

My darling wife (she's a keeper) returned from grocery shopping with four cartons of OG Pizza Shapes, 24 in each - 96 boxes (or ~18.2 kg) of baked-not-fried goodness.

Bit panicky about what happens once these are gone, but this stock should allow sufficient buffer time (?) for Arnott's to sort out this sorry mess. It's a blight on their corporate record, but I'll allow bygones to be bygones if they do the right thing from here.

DPyq7FR.jpg

dity

Went into woolies today and it was just New and Improved Shapes. Every single box. This is a mass crime in motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom