• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mushihimesama Futari 360 Thread of Region and Panties-Free Golden Explosion Shooting

It's worth noting that the Black Label freeze bug doesn't happen to everyone. I do get the occasional freeze, but I wouldn't call it game breaking. I don't think I've ever died because of it (with 100+ hours of playtime), but it is annoying and can kinda throw you off for a second.

Anyway, congrats on the 1cc. I think Black Label Original was my first Cave clear as well.

Torraz

Strummerjones said:
I'm from the UK as well and only downloaded it a few weeks ago. You don't seem to be able to download it from the marketplace ingame (and I'm not sure if it appears on the UK marketplace available from the dashboard at all), so I had to get it from the following link:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/虫姫さまふたり/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802435a07d7

After that, be warned there is a serious bug in Black Label. Once you've got it installed it causes the game to randomly freeze in every game mode (NOT the usual deliberate slowdown), which is absolutely game breaking in a title as demanding as this.

I was playing the game straight off disc, not installed, and had the DLC on my hard disc and it caused the game to freeze up in this manner. I've seen people state that installing the game as well stops it from happening, but I've sure I've also seen people state the opposite. What I did was something suggested elsewhere: I moved the DLC from the hard drive to a USB stick I always have plugged into the XBox (if you've got one of the newer ones you could try sticking it on the internal 4GB flash storage). This causes it to take a second or two longer to load Black Label now, but fixes the freezes in all modes. Sadly it seems Cave will never fix this bug even though they definitely know about it.

Thanks for the link. It does not appear on the marketplace of my (Dutch) marketplace.

Az987

all good things
I've had this game for about 3 weeks now and I'm not very good but then again I'm not very good at any shmup. I guess I'm alright considering I've only really been playing this type of game for a month maybe.

I like it a lot though, it's very fun. I think I might need a new stick though, I'm using the one that came with Tekken right now.

I bought Espgaluda II a few days ago from a fellow GAFer who's sending it from Japan so hopefully it will be here by the end of next week.

Is Espgaluda just as good as this?

and is the only difference between 1.5 and black label the patterns? Is it any harder?

danmaku

Patterns, enemies and scoring system change in BL. There are a lot of little changes to allow higher scores, and the game is a bit easier (unless you are going for a really high score, in this case I don't really know which one is the worst).

Espgaluda 2 is a fantastic game, but it needs more time than Mushi to get used to. Scoring is more complex and there's no "original" mode, so it's very hard since the beginning. Play it for a while and you'll se why it's great.

8sanders

Murderer's Gut Feeling™
Play Asia has been out of stock for a while. Just got an email that they got a few copies in. Ordered mine and they have 4 copies left if anyone is interested.

EDIT: all gone...

Top Bottom