• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kemba avatar for self-hate
Then you shouldn't even be on GAF or message boards and I'm serious. If you're going to be so easily affected by what other people say here that your blood pressure raises then you should probably take a long break.
This.

Laugh.gif

Heat are winning it all. I guarantee it.

Shadow780

The fuck is happening here? Season just ended and the stupidity meter is already through the roof.

Playoffs cannot come soon enough.

Then you shouldn't even be on GAF or message boards and I'm serious. If you're going to be so easily affected by what other people say here that your blood pressure raises then you should probably take a long break.
I usually don't give a crap. I actually wasn't bugged that much by the joke, more by the discussion.

I'm getting one of those heart beat detection things next week so I can map palpitations and such during finals week.

h3ro

Going by my basic ass MCAT prep, it could be a kidney issue. Or your adrenal cortex. Or your posterior pituitary gland.

Stop giving everyone pheochromocytomas, pre-med student. :p

Coffee, set up an appointment with your primary doc. They'll look you over.

SUPREME1

Banned
I attended Kevin & Bean's April Foolishness this year... and everyone got hit with jokes.

Didn't matter what the fuck color you were, your sexual orientation, religous or atheist, young/old, short/tall, skinny/fat... it didn't matter, you got boned.

Everyone laughed. And believe me, some of the stuff was brutal.

As a matter of fact, the funniest comedian of the night was a dwarf!

This was the epic line-up:

Larry King
Felipe Esparza
Bob Saget
Brad Williams
Tim Minchin
Eddie Ifft
Jay Mohr
Jim Jefferies
Eddie Izzard

So yeah, chillax sometimes. Laugh more, it'll change your outlook on life.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Bulls in 5
Celtics in 6
Pacers in 6
Knicks in 6

Spurs in 6
Grizz in 7
Lakers in 6
Thunder in 6

ibjua8l3Lgy2LO.gif

What the hell is going on in here?

Stop giving everyone pheochromocytomas, pre-med student. :p

Coffee, set up an appointment with your primary doc. They'll look you over.
I'll bring it up in my next appointment with the heart doc I've already met up with.

I work with med students in the lab I volunteer in right now. They're right up there with Masters students in terms of trustworthiness

There is nothing better to relax to than this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TazdEF9vIAE

Anyone else got any relaxing stuff?

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/stor...believes-lebron-james-outscore-michael-jordan

Scottie Pippen said Friday he believes LeBron James eventually will surpass Michael Jordan as the third-greatest scorer in NBA history, but he wouldn't stand by a statement he made last year when he said James may be the greatest player ever.

"I never said that LeBron was the greatest. That was never said," Pippen said on "The Waddle & Silvy Show" on ESPN 1000. "I said by the end of his career, his numbers will be better. And I still stand by that. I think LeBron's numbers are crazy only because he's going to get in more years than Michael Jordan.

STFU scottie, you fucked everything up last year after you dropped the "Better than MJ overall" line and you're trying it again

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Bulls in 6 - im a paranoid Bulls fan
Boston in 5 - Hawks are the Hawks
Indiana in 5 - No Dwight
Miami in 6 - Picking Miami but I would not be surprised if the Knicks take this
SA in 5
Memphis in 7
Lakers in 5

OKC V Dallas - Fuck, I have no idea about this one. Regular season sayd OKC, Championship swag goes to Dallas. I want an OKC v Bulls finals but I think Dallas takes in 7.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Is LakersGAF still planning on not watching the playoffs after the Lakers get bounced out, like most of you did last year? :)

The pacers would take the Heat to 7 games? but the Bulls only 6?

Lollinger indeed

Easier to close out at home than on the road.

Statistically, it's a loser bet to pick someone to close out on the road unless it's a sweep. Hollinger is saying if it goes 7, Chicago would win, essentially. You pretty much never pick the road team to win in 7.

That said, Hollinger has gotten the title winner wrong for like the last 5 or 6 years, so have fun Spurs!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Easier to close out at home than on the road.

Statistically, it's a loser bet to pick someone to close out on the road unless it's a sweep. Hollinger is saying if it goes 7, Chicago would win, essentially. You pretty much never pick the road team to win in 7.

That said, Hollinger has gotten the title winner wrong for like the last 5 or 6 years, so have fun Spurs!

Lakers time to shine!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I was here all playoffs long. Can't say the same about the Boozer Defense Force and the Finals.
Oh, you son of a bitch!!! I watched everything! I defended Boozer even in defeat.

Huh? Most of us did watch the playoffs after the Lakers got bounced.
I distinctly remember a good number proclaiming that they wouldn't watch anymore after the Lakers left. However, they may have never came back, lol.

Canuck76

Banned
Oh my God Gerald Wallace just opted out of his NJ contract.

Trade your 1st for a player that opts out in a meaningless season.

Oh Brooklyn. Your so ironic and hipster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom