• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

--R

Banned
[STATION] Red Velvet 레드벨벳_Would U_Trailer

[STATION] TEN 텐_夢中夢 (몽중몽); Dream In A Dream_Moving Poster

---------------------------------------------------------

DerjiaS.jpg

llehuty

Gave a spin to Pristin's album and it's a bit meh. A far cry from After School albums, that had at least a couple of standout tracks.

Yea Pristin's album is meh. But tbh even Seventeen's albums usually have one other standout track lately. Pristin's 'Black Widow' is alright.

Nu'est latest album was gold though. I was listening to this song earlier and thinking.. damn I love their songs. Kinda curious to see how P101 will affect them.

llehuty

Nu'est latest album was gold though. I was listening to this song earlier and thinking.. damn I love their songs. Kinda curious to see how P101 will affect them.

With the push Pledis gave to mnet (with 2 girls 100% comitted to IOI and having the Pristin debut showcase on mnet), I'm at least expecting them to get a good edit. I think one of them making it should be guaranteed.

I hate that y'all are sleeping on this gem:

Sanchez - 5 More Minutes(feat. Beenzino)

That song is probably gonna be in my top 10 for the first half and maybe even the whole year. Beenzino's rhythmic rapping completely makes the song imo, that whole line about Wikipedia or whatever is one of the catchiest things I've heard all year.

On the other hand Eyedi's Best Mistake is definitely one of the top 10 contenders for the year. Her vocals and the dark, understated groove and feel of the song is excellent.

It reminds me of those days in the club where it's the last call from the bar, you're drunk beyond belief, and the girl you've been flirting with all night is flirting between taking you home or not... then when a banger like this starts playing, you drag her back to the dance floor to seal the deal. As the kids would call it these days... shit is lit fam lol.

Pendulum

Episode of Happy Together with Hani, Yura, Hyeri, Sejeong, and Somi has been subbed. First 2/3s is a continuation of the previous episode (with Nara, Heechul, more), final 1/3 is the aforementioned 5. Next episode continues their appearance.

Sejeong - "Somi has such a great body that it's fun to touch her"
HyeriFace.gif

broz0rs

That IU track is the most beautiful Korean ballad I've heard in years. Can't wait to hear some live performances of it, and even some covers from singers who can really go after that crescendo towards the end.

Loci

That's a fair point.

I honestly hope she gets some different producers for her next album. This album is quite repetitive and the rap features all sound the same to me. Plus I hate this overuse of snares so much. This isn't 2011 anymore.
외롭지 않아 is still the best song, followed by Falling, Sign and Best Mistake.

someone should find those album promotion photo shoot pictures tho

Good stuff.
I wish half of those songs wouldn't get ruined by some shitty rap dude

One of the reasons why I love Best Mistake actually. Sign and Type are still really good but the rapping is just average and doesn't really add to the song.

Song sounds like a Mamamoo track which I don't mind at all... will wait for the full version though before commenting.

Also, Yura and Hyeri... lawd jesus...

original_63180897.

Top Bottom