• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Direct Nintendo Games 2013.1.23 - Jan. 23rd, 9 AM EST, 2 PM GMT, 11 PM JP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSN

Banned
God damn that Nintendo Direct, Wind Waker HD, Monolight Soft new game, Yoshi's Epic Yarn, Megaten X Fire Emblem, Bayonetta 2's behind the scenes. Thats the new shit we got, it looks like a bad internet wishlist, except that is real.

HD Wind Waker? TAKE MY MONEY NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!

And what is this new game looks like MonsterHunterxLostPlanet2xFinalFantasyXIII?

I fucking want it.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Holy hell. Full-on, raging, Ninteno-erection. I am glad that they are finally understanding that we want to freaking be excited. Iwata seemed happy to get to talk about about all this stuff at once.

DaBoss

I can't believe my hype was satisfied and then surpassed.

To be fair, it was pretty fucking bad until the last 10 minutes or so.

Well I guess the rule of Nintendo Directs are keep watching till the last minute, no matter how disappointing it is in the beginning.

Nekki

I feel like my body wasn't ready enough, Iwata, waiting 20 minutes for you to blow me away was good enough.

Just don't do it too often please.. be more "direct" next time!!

HIROYUKI SAWANO!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

YES! YES! YeS!

Xenoblade's OST is lame.

If this guy deliver's his best you guys are in for a ride!!

I so happy! He's finally doing a video game. Figure Takashi would recognize him since he Sawano worked on Gundam Unicorn recently.

YEEES!!!

Morokh

Still a very lot of 'Wait and see' in this presentation but overall they delivered.

Persona X Fire emblem !!!! WTF !!! ???

welp, that was amazing.

Its like, guys, we know you say there are no games coming from us, so here they are.
And more on e3.

DAT XENOBLADE 2 MOTHER OF FUCK!

Super Mario Universe, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros confirmed at E3 2013.

And, what the fuck is Retro doing?

Announcement of new Mario and Kart unveiling this E3, a brand new Yoshi game, Wind Waker HD, and some blips of new Zelda footage.

Successful E3. Yoshi looks awesome.

Javier

SNKASJN SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI SRIJDBKSJD FIRE EMBLEM BOMBZELDROPPEN

Really wasn't expecting that at all. Need more info nao!!

Was that 10 or 15fps in Xenoblade 2? I wonder...

Beside that and new Zelda (even without any screen or whatsoever) everything else is, nothing.

Pikma

Banned
So yeah, about Wii U being a flop and PS4/720..yeah not so sure now. E3 2013 Mario Kart/Smash and 3D Mario as well as Bayo, Wonderful 101 and new Monolith Soft game.

but it stills needs 3rd party support, if it had it, it would totally crush the competition but that won't happen though.

antonz

Nintendo with the tease at the end of a 3rd party focused ND popping up eventually and of course a 3DS one.

ND really is so awesome with how they can happen at any time

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Oh Man, that red X looked way to much like the Xenogears logo for me not to get my hopes up. I know a sequel or remake is too much to hope for but man...

NEED THAT SOUNDTRACK NOW

Elider

This is too much.

This is more than I ever expected.

More than I had ever hoped for.

I cannot breathe. I cannot speak.

My body was not ready.

I thought I would always be ready. I thought I knew what a Nintendo Direct meant. I thought I knew what it meant to see Iwata drop bombs.

I once was blind. But now I see.

All is forgiven.

HD Wind Waker? TAKE MY MONEY NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!

And what is this new game looks like MonsterHunterxLostPlanet2xFinalFantasyXIII?

I fucking want it.

Just looked like a new Xenoblade to me (Xenoblade had giant monsters to fight). I'd probably be really disappointed if it turned out to be a cross-over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom