• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Slizz

Bate is alright, did he always have the wrist tattoo? I don't remember it but it takes away from the clean cut look. Dunne is good.

Beefy

Really?
i was looking forward to watching it.

I asked this before, has anyone seen the Cena movie yet?

Worst film I have seen in years. They sound and act like gangsters in the medieval age and Law can't be arsed to act in it. There are about 100 slowmo's for no reason. The acting is bad, like really bad.

Worst film I have seen in years. They sound and act like gangsters in the medieval age and Law can't be arsed to act in it. There are about 100 slowmo's for no reason. The acting is bad, like really bad.
Ah ok. I guess I'll be saving money. The last 2 months has been decent for movies

Foggy

Maybe you should look into lying down with a woman.

giphy.gif

Watching Takeover. UK title match was amazing. Itami is fat af. Sucks for him with all those injuries. Roode is only over because of his theme.

That was real fun

UK match was ridiculous. Could hear several people in the crowd talking shit beforehand like "lol no name random British guys" who's laughing now, friend

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
pete dunne is very talented and would be a wwe champion if he was a few inches taller

i find him far better than your ospreays and havocs

pete dunne is very talented and would be a wwe champion if he was a few inches taller

i find him far better than your ospreays and havocs

Off the top of my head, I think Pete Dunne is in my top 3 WWE matches this year (Andrews/Dunne and Bate/Dunne at UK tournament, and tonight). One of my favorite dudes right now.

Top Bottom