• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
HxzzP.png
Maybe Flash can just spend 10 hours on BW and 2 hours on SC II and win everything and it'll all be ok.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
yep, sports just go out of style sometimes.

i cant remember the last time we put 10 prisoners in an arena with 9 hungry lions to see who would win.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Brood War will go the way of Mayan basketball.

Keikaku

the only broodwar worth playing was on the n64
Split screened multi-player, like a boss.

BW is dead. Face it and live in the future.

Nothing lasts forever. Especially a decade plus game

yep, sports just go out of style sometimes.

i cant remember the last time we put 10 prisoners in an arena with 9 hungry lions to see who would win.

Brood War will go the way of Mayan basketball.

Can't see shit due to the low res and shitty sprites.

EDIT: Oh and the 1980s wants its mechanics back.

Graphics are so bad omg. Where are da explosions and lasers man!

I don't want to see that crap, not even in my peripheral vision... yuck

via emulator on a cell phone.

Yes ive done that.

D8siL.gif

Goddamn ballers. Best part of the lower east side you can walk in any one direction and you'll have stuff to see and shop. Lots of food and bars if you walk down. Tourist traps like the Empire State, Times Square, and Madison Square Garden are all walking distance from Flatiron.

Yo, I have next to zero money. :(

Thanks! I'll see if we can grab a drink while I'm there. Also...

kickstart that shit, jason.

.. This. I will pitch in if it means JASONNG at NASL. It's pretty funny that they say it's in Toronto and then list the venue in Mississauga. Oh Americans!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
.. This. I will pitch in if it means JASONNG at NASL. It's pretty funny that they say it's in Toronto and then list the venue in Mississauga. Oh Americans!

The more money you put into the kickstarter, the more torture you can put him through in a gaf night.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
so nix, we can all bunk in that underground storage cage you showed us, right? i call front left corner.

edit: they're already selling tickets?
everybody get on that now!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
what was the system that looknohands dude used to pay his caretakers wages after he squandered it on mlg and dreamhack trips?

Deadman

Tonights sotg should be a fun one

"(Z)IdrA, (T)ThorZaIN, (P)iNcontroL, (P)Artosis, Wheat, and JP discuss the New MLG news, Dreamhack, MLG SpringArena, and maybe talk.. about.. the.. State of the Game? :D "

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Tonights sotg should be a fun one

"(Z)IdrA, (T)ThorZaIN, (P)iNcontroL, (P)Artosis, Wheat, and JP discuss the New MLG news, Dreamhack, MLG SpringArena, and maybe talk.. about.. the.. State of the Game? :D "
omg I need to watch this! 2 hours left right?

syllogism

MC sounds upset

"And dont talk to me naniwa fans go to suck naniwa ass dont make mad"
"and im bot jelous naniwa he just ro8 i did somany ro8 why me jelous him?just i dont like his talk and betray i think he play good but so bm"

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
MC sounds upset

"and im bot jelous naniwa he just ro8 i did somany ro8 why me jelous him?just i dont like his talk and betray i think he play good but so bm"

I love seeing Koreans rage. Hence, why I want Naniwa to win this season's GSL.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Genius :lol

Link to the thread where these are posted?

Zen

Banned
MC sounds upset

I hope we get to see a Naniwa/MC series at some point in the future. It's pretty clear taht MC dislikes Naniwa on a personal and professional level.

Dat drama.

Top Bottom