• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Sounds like part of the problem is that they don't communicate with the superstars regarding why they are dropping the belt and what the plans are over the next few weeks.

I am sure they could do that if they planned a few weeks in advance.

It would probably help with promos if wrestlers had an idea of where their character was going.

Sasha losing the belt in 50/50 booking isn't good but not knowing why they are even doing it is a red flag.
Sasha has said before she avoids talking to Vince, when talking to Vince is the number one thing a superstar needs to be doing if they want to be liked backstage.

Sephzilla

Sounds like part of the problem is that they don't communicate with the superstars regarding why they are dropping the belt and what the plans are over the next few weeks.

I am sure they could do that if they planned a few weeks in advance.

It would probably help with promos if wrestlers had an idea of where their character was going.

Sasha losing the belt in 50/50 booking isn't good but not knowing why they are even doing it is a red flag.

The reality is that Sasha needs to realize that the reason they don't hear about what's going on for the next 3 months of booking is because nobody knows what's going to happen within the next 3 months, hell probably not even 3 weeks.

This is the same company that didn't have Wrestlemania plans for AJ Styles as close as the Royal Rumble even when Styles was still WWE Champion

Where's Feto and Hastag? I started Nex Machina last night and it fookin rules. I'm not sure about the secondary weapon system tho...some of them seems kinda useless and I wish they would upgrade.
Haven't put in as much time as I'd to with it to dig into viability but yeah I definitely try to avoid certain powerups. I like rocket launcher the best I think

Glad you're enjoying it. Once you get the hang of it and start digging into the scoring system (not getting humans right away, trying to drag out the human counter for as long as possible to stack and keep clearing levels for the highest scores) it's pretty addictive

Sasha has said before she avoids talking to Vince, when talking to Vince is the number one thing a superstar needs to be doing if they want to be liked backstage.

I could see myself avoiding Vince. I am terrible with authority figures who just want you to do what they say because they said so. I need reason and logic.

I could never be in the WWE.

miserable

The Blackhearts took liberties with the AJPW rookies, so Baba booked them in a tag match with Hansen lol;

WQPwkVt.gif

Dude bleeding so bad it's pooling out the back of his mask is a young Gangrel.

rrc1594

Here is a Shoot Dean has been the best Shield member if he can put some effort in the ring. He should be a top guy.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
One of Inoki's 'martial arts battles' in the late 70's, the other dude's a US karate master. Generally these matches went one of 3 ways - either the dude was legit and Inoki worked with him so he didn't get fucked up and they both look good, or while the dude knew it was a work he was a bit shit and would do something to piss off Inoki, or lastly the dude was a can, didn't know it was fake and was about to get fucked up by Inoki. This guy fell into the 2nd category, he was sandbagging Inoki and was afraid to bump, so Inoki just forced him. Popped his shoulder out, as well.

Isn't that how Inoki did that Muhammad Ali fight? Nobody knew what the fuck happened and the crowd got pissed off.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seth is the best one but he's been garbage since he got injured both booking and match wise.

For Flipvember I'm gonna exclusively watch early-ROH undercard matches. Special K, Da Hit Squad, Teddy Hart & Jack Evans, the Scramble Cages, The SAT, etc. FLIPPPPZZZ!

Isn't that how Inoki did that Muhammad Ali fight? Nobody knew what the fuck happened and the crowd got pissed off.

The Ali one was weird, as he'd already had experience in wrestling (he wrestled Monsoon for the WWF) NJPW assumed he was all on board - then, once he got over to Japan, the press were treating it as such a huge deal and Inoki's people kept full kayfabe, even in private, so Ali's people started getting worried. They insisted on rule changes that heavily favoured Ali, Inoki became paranoid he was going to be made to look a fool and the result was Ali getting his shins kicked so badly he developed blood clots that led to the end of his career.

For the most part, Inoki's martial arts matches sent the crowd home happy - they just wanted to see Inoki win, especially against "legit" foreigners.

Top Bottom