• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was so burned out on MUT by January, but man I just can't wait to hop online and fool around with the AH, hope someone releases the game early in NYC.

Edit: I'll try and do a write up on how I attack the AH, but I'm sure things have changed. They took out all the rare cards from sets that drove Smokey mad last season, and made me wealthy. I'd say it's a good idea to not do sets, but it's all relative. Will get into at some point.

We'll welcome you to dota with open arms when you're ready. You deserve better.

Somnia

Sounds like every MMO player ever.

I understand your struggle.

I've actually felt a resurgence recently due to returning to WoW. Now I'm playing casually and just goofing around doing old raids and crap right now till Legion, but I'm pretty hyped for Legion.

By January though if they don't keep to their promise for regular content drops... ya who knows.

Rorschach

Titan, Void, Drow, Oracle, Mirana, and Shadow Demon nerfs

Disruption illusion damage taken increased from 150% to 200%
* Echo Stomped units no longer get targeted by towers or creeps (like nightmare)
* Echo Stomp damage decreased from 85/110/135/160 to 70/100/130/160
* Starstorm Aghanim upgrade no longer releases a second meteor
* Reactive Armor duration decreased from 14/16/18/20 to 10/13/16/19
* Gust cooldown increased from 13 to 16/15/14/13
* Chronosphere cooldown increased from 130/115/100 to 140/125/110
* False Promise cooldown increased from 90/60/30 to 100/65/30
* Lina's Base Attack Time improved from 1.7 to 1.6
* Rupture damage increased from 26/42/60% to 30/45/60%
* Leshrac's movement speed increased from 320 to 325
* Living Armor regeneration bonus increased from 4/7/10/13 to 4/8/12/16
* Stone Form stun delay reduced from 0.85 to 0.55
* Lane creeps now give 35% of experience when denied by neutrals rather than 20% (normal player denies give 50% experience).

plak hero of the day is techies
tape says "you can only play him if i random techies"
tape randoms techies

cry.gif
cBj1LTf.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
this is the most brutal loss streak I've had in a long time

I can't even remember what a two game win streak feels like

Remember when you were supposed to play with me and crow and you ditched and we had amazing game?

I've actually been losing a ton too. It's all fucking AT'a fault. But it kind of just makes me want to play more.

DJ Bowser

Anyone else think Dak is the next Cam (except without the pouting)?

He was dominant in college with a mediocre team like Cam- probably a worse team than Cam had.

Buying that preseason hype... Fuck the Cowboys though.

He was dominant in college with a mediocre team like Cam- probably a worse team than Cam had.

His teams went 3-11 against ranked opponents when he was the starter. And while he played with a shitty defense most of his career, his numbers in those games aren't exactly stellar either.

He was enjoyable to watch when he was on, but there's a reason he was a fourth rounder.

I cant decide which overwatch gold weapon to buy. I think i like the gold Genji sword the best but I dont play him a ton anymore.

I don't even have enough points yet but I'm in the same position. WHen season 1 started I was like, "Fuck yea Reinhardt Gold Hammer no problem" But his legendary already makes his hammer gold!

He's playing a version of the MIAMI DOLPHINS that's entire secondary is Reshad Jones..... In the preseason.

Our OLBers were literally running directly into our DEs at times...

Calm down bro

Kenny Stills is looking awesome!

Somnia

I'm a Cowboys fan and am not even buying into the hype like this lol. I think he's been very impressive and may possibly be Romos replacement, but who knows what the future holds.

DJ Bowser

His teams went 3-11 against ranked opponents when he was the starter. And while he played with a shitty defense most of his career, his numbers in those games aren't exactly stellar either.

He was enjoyable to watch when he was on, but there's a reason he was a fourth rounder.
Yeah, I didn't give the idea enough thought.

Does EA actually test ANYTHING before release?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Yo why didnt you Android people tell me how cool wireless charging was. Technology is amazing.

It's not cool. I'm convinced that it's what killed the battery on my Nexus 5. My battery was just fine before I bought a wireless charger. After using it for a couple weeks my phone would just randomly shut off with the battery half charged and I couldn't power it back on until I plugged it in.

I'm glad my 5X doesn't have wireless charging.

I watched a guy named ImRoseBowl play ranked MUT last night. He ran the same two plays on offense (with the same
Hot routes) 80% of the time. The funny part was when some guy countered it with stock cover 4 and he made no adjustments or changes. He was also terrible in the red zone because his two money plays were both deep route combos.

And yet he was 36-1 when I stopped watching.
Yeah, I didn't give the idea enough thought.

Does EA actually test ANYTHING before release?

He's a coachable Tebow, so he's not the worst thing as a developmental guy.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Are there any special deals on madden this year?

I don't think Best Buy gamers club makes sense for me because I don't buy many games anymore. Usually I'm good for 3 or 4 games a year with NBA2k, Madden, MLB, and then whatever hot ps4 exclusive drops. I'll probably end up dropping baseball because as much as I love the sport I've been hating the game for a few years now.

Are there any immediate benefits for new signups that would offset the $30 membership fee?

Top Bottom