• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn our lineup are damn killing it
Votto getting walked and being an effective leader through power and RBI
Hamilton hitting and stealing and playing defense
Cozart is like the best SS so far this year
Duvall and Schebler are powerful
Suarez and Persia are killing it with hits and defense
Just imagine if our starting pitching wasn't totally injured.

zulux21

F4erJ9k.png

make it 6 now.

69 pitches so far.

I have no issues talking about it :p

edit:

:p

Damn our lineup are damn killing it
Votto getting walked and being an effective leader through power and RBI
Hamilton hitting and stealing and playing defense
Cozart is like the best SS so far this year
Duvall and Schebler are powerful
Suarez and Persia are killing it with hits and defense
Just imagine if our starting pitching wasn't totally injured.

Eeeeeeeeeeh.

No.

he's actially leading the league in fwar (2.4) and only lindor (2.1) is close. everyone else is 1.7 or under. it's a complete fluke, but he's been the best so far.
I just don't buy into a 32 year old with an absurd batted ball profile. Everything screams "due for regression" because his numbers outside of his ridiculous BABIP and a 70 point ISO increase are within his career norms.

He maintains it, we'll see. But right now my money is still on Frankie.

did you read either of our posts?
Yes. I'm sick right now so it's taking me a few passes through my stuff to be clear.

Has he been the best so far? IMO still no. A .3 difference in wins doesn't change my opinion that Frankie is better. And since this doesn't appear to be a sustainable thing. Even moreso.

Yes. I'm sick right now so it's taking me a few passes through my stuff to be clear.

Has he been the best so far? IMO still no. A .3 difference in wins doesn't change my opinion that Frankie is better. And since this doesn't appear to be a sustainable thing. Even moreso.

weird post. lindor is the better player, but cozart has clearly been better so far this season. i don't know why you keep talking about sustainability or whatever, he simply said that cozart has been the best so far, and production wise, he has been.

I'm not saying Cozart is the best for the next years or past but this year so far he has been the most productive shortstop so far.
London is greater but Cozart is having a better year.

This ESPN booth is the worst.

Harvey had a rib removed you idiots. TOS is FAR more significant and career derailing than TJS.

God they're fucking stupid.

Sigh.

"His four pitch mix used to be deadly"

Matt only threw 3 pitches until he came back from TJS, the Curve was scrapped in the minors after college until he needed a breaking pitch since the slider puts such strain on his arm.

Harvey looked okay. Not GREAT, but certainly better. Change is still junk, but his fastball is flashing life again and his command on his breaking stuff is coming along.

I think, if he can just get another month, he can get himself back.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Damn. College softball is lit. First base woman straight did the splits and made a play.
I wish they would get rid of softball. No reason to have it. Just let everyone play baseball, and you play with your skill level. If that happened maybe we would see more professional women players, doubt any would make it to the show though.

I wish they would get rid of softball. No reason to have it. Just let everyone play baseball, and you play with your skill level. If that happened maybe we would see more professional women players, doubt any would make it to the show though.

Agree 100%, let girls and young women play baseball. They can be every bit as talented, skilled, and proven as any men at the sport. They just aren't afforded the opportunity.

I think we would start, at the very least, seeing women pitchers.

I hope we do within my lifetime at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom