• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

shaowebb

Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars Weekly Tourney ON RIGHT NOW AT 4PM EST!!!!.

https://www.twitch.tv/tvc_netplay

Stream is live and has commentary. All levels of play and all in dolphin. I'm gonna show up and get blowed the fuck up this week attempting to rock Polymar plus random. Like no shit I'm just gonna hit random. I can't pick a steady partner so I'm just gonna let fate take me for a ride.

https://giant.gfycat.com/ScaredVioletAustralianshelduck.webm

also big news for upcoming prizes
President Magicarp said:
Our tournament on February 25th, 2017 will have PRIZES! We'll be giving away free Steam copies of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 to everyone in top 3, provided by yours truly!

HIT THE LAB AND FIGHT FOR THE PRIZE!

Shouta

How many walls were urinated on before you said enough was enough, Shouta?

Too many. lol

KBR is going to come back as a vengeful ghost and kill everybody who has messed with him.

The ghost of umvc3 will haunt MvC I

i2ubYCg.jpg

shaowebb

Quote of the night from TVC dolphin tourney stream.
"Soki is from Dynasty Warriors"

XD

Oh we had fun with that. Soki is Lu Bu apparently and Joe the Condor is Batman. Announcer took a loooooooooooot of shit live lol

EDIT: Aaaaaand kbeast trolling in Grand Finals vs croatian connections. Setting the buffer so high it guarantees a 30 frame input delay all of us chanting for giant mirrors. Literally ran that sumbitch up to 123. The endgame of clusterfuckery.

DOUBLE EDIT: Lol. We are at a blistering 8 frames per second thanks to kbeast fuckery. He keeps using Yatterman 1 and Morrigan vs Lightan which is a horrible team. Goes for Raw Dog super a lot too XD. This grandfinals is pure troll to the audience and to croatian internet.

BadWolf

Part I of KOF Worlds next Friday night (T16->T4):

Iirc the entire top 16 will take place on that day. As per the requests of the qualified players, SNK has scrapped the idea of holding the top 16 in Tokyo and top 4 in Beijing, it will all take place in Tokyo now.

They will also be holding an after party tournament event the next day which will be open entry and will also feature the players from the championship.

Can't wait for this, will be very interesting to see if Xiaohai can walk away the winner from a top 16 filled with killers.

Oh and SNK said they will announce news of new KOFXIV updates at the championship.

shaowebb

Oh god the Discord chat now has a new TVC emote of Soki...you get it by posting "LuBu".

:D

Best commentator fuck up ever saying Soki was from Dynasty Warriors. We were shit posting "its Lu Bu!" and "Do No Pursue" every moment Soki was in lol. Crazy fucking tourney. Great times. Remember folks...3 free copies of PC marvel up for grabs later this month in the Saturday TVC tournies.

Iirc the entire top 16 will take place on that day. As per the requests of the qualified players, SNK has scrapped the idea of holding the top 16 in Tokyo and top 4 in Beijing, it will all take place in Tokyo now.

They will also be holding an after party tournament event the next day which will be open entry and will also feature the players from the championship.

Can't wait for this, will be very interesting to see if Xiaohai can walk away the winner from a top 16 filled with killers.

Oh and SNK said they will announce news of new KOFXIV updates at the championship.

Very nice! I'll have to see if I can tune in to that.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
i don't know anything about Tekken but i played a buttload of it today. managed to get 7% win rate lol look out EVO

Shouta

I just realized something about the donation drive last week. The money went to Evo and not to Make-a-Wish directly, didn't it? Evo donated it to MAW after receiving all of it. So matching donations don't work and they get a potential tax write-off, don't they? Huh?

FACE

Banned
Is this supposed to incite some reasonable discussion around here or are you just lifting random quotes off the Internet to make fun of?

Because it fails at both.

You're right, I should've just made a 15 paragraph theorycraft post about some dumb-ass game. That would surely incite meaningful discussion.

Fuck off.

Dahbomb

I would like to see you try to make a post more than 15 sentences on GAF, let alone 15 paragraphs. That would be a sight to behold.

Uraizen

Banned
Really? Shit I owned it and didn't even know. I usually get this info from the facebook group but they went silent on that one. Please say Ruili's kick super is still boss as fuck damage.

Not sure, they're not the type to post official patch notes, sadly. I only noticed the changes in Saya.

Best commentator fuck up ever saying Soki was from Dynasty Warriors. We were shit posting "its Lu Bu!" and "Do No Pursue" every moment Soki was in lol. Crazy fucking tourney. Great times. Remember folks...3 free copies of PC marvel up for grabs later this month in the Saturday TVC tournies.

While that is funny on it's own, it's even funnier because Dynasty Warriors isn't even a Capcom game.

I want these people to play their beloved old games against someone who's actually great at them

then they'd have nothing left

it'd be beautiful

Kalamari

I just realized something about the donation drive last week. The money went to Evo and not to Make-a-Wish directly, didn't it? Evo donated it to MAW after receiving all of it. So matching donations don't work and they get a potential tax write-off, don't they? Huh?

It's like they consulted Fchamp on how to raise money.

Top Bottom