• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamesack is coming back from hiatus next month

Alphahawk

I know there were a lot of people bummed that Gamesack announced it was going on hiatus earlier this year, but via their twitter they just announced that they would be coming out of the hiatus on April 3rd and will subsequently produce episodes on a biweekly basis.

I thought about just bumping the old thread but I didn't want people to be discouraged by the title and not read further and think it was still canceled.

Link

Was just thinking what was missing from my Sunday mornings and I realized it had been ages since the last episode of this. :(

Glad they're coming back!

Koshiro

Every two weeks seems like the right amount of time between episodes, especially ones produced as well as these that are 30 mins long. I thought I'd be into one every week, and I did watch them all, but it did feel like a bit too much of a good thing. Perhaps because the formula (structure?) for the show is the same each time.

Whatever the case, really glad they're bringing it back as a biweekly show. Hopefully this also means the show won't burn them out from now on.

I'm so happy. I expected a longer hiatus. I wouldn't mind if they took more breaks if it meant the show's quality stays up and the non-hiatus periods were consistent as ever.

Yay! A project i've been working on since November was cancelled today and i was feeling a bit glum over lots of wasted work, and that it would have done people some good. This cheered me up a bit!

chemicals

the 'Tude episode of Gamesack is their funniest video yet. I was there and that's exactly what MTV looked like in the early 90s.

Justinh

Why you gotta be confusing me with this bump?

I only just started watching Gamesack earlier this year, around March actually when I was contemplating buying an AVS on ebay. I love their videos.

Top Bottom