• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had my neighbor try to knock down my door and threaten to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

If he has any sense, he's hopefully gone to live somewhere else until this issue gets resolved. I don't think I could carry on living there under those conditions.

haha yeah, the neighbor is just going to get crazier each time, I hope the cops get this crap sorted out.

xbhaskarx

Can you guys not post the almost-ME3 spoilers? I mean really. It's not even funny. The dude may well have his life being threatened at this very moment.

reggie_shrug_4515.jpg

But what do almost ME3 spoilers have to do with how serious this situation is? Are you worried about the game being spoiled for him or for you? Would there be a situation not-serious enough where ME3 spoilers would be acceptable?

-Stranger-

I live in Australia as well, in a safer state though.
anyway that guy sounds like total psycho and a bogan. I can't stand those sort of people complete scum.
It's a joke how someone can do that and the police refuse to do anything about it.

Rahk

Well my locks are broken, getting someone around to fix them tonight. And I didn't capture the arrest, just him smashing my door and screaming shit. Still want to see it? I promise I will upload it if you guys are interested.

Umm, hopefully those locks were fixed before he came back.

smurfx

get some go again
i think this only happened a couple of hours ago and he said he was going to fix the locks tonight so i don't think he had fixed the locks yet.

DJ88

Wtf? I went through these last couple pages expecting the OP to post back with an update that he's alright. Get to the most recent post and nothing. Hope he's ok.

reggie said:

I hope so man, I hope so.

This thread reminds me of that movie Cape Fear. Everyone knew a psycho was after them, but all they could do was sit and wait for him to make his move. Terrifying shit (and a great performance by De Niro).

damn, he better be ok. i absolutely hate unprovoked aggression like that.

last summer i had a similar thing happen but less serious. in the middle of the night some loud crazy fucker banged on my neighbor's and/or my door (not entirely sure). he was screaming how he wants to fight everyone and how he hates the city and other random threats. dude sounded like he was losing it, really desperate. the next morning i found a chair smashed to pieces right outside my door.

fucking selfish aggressive pricks, learn to deal with your problems without attacking others. you're not the only ones with issues... just let us sleep in peace in our own homes. assholes.

marrec

Banned
Too much paperwork or the police station holding cell had already been filled with it's Newcastle ice-head capacity for the day.

Man, I'm so glad I live in America where the police just beat you...

No really, hope reggie makes it out okay or at least knifes him some bogan.

(Did I use that right?)

Darklord

Banned
I'd have gone out with a bat and smashed that cunt right in the ribs.

He might be at the police station. If the guy got arrested he might have had to fill something out?

Alastor

So, there'a a chance OP is lying unconscious on the floor, a psycho is robbing his house, and only GAF can help. What do we do? :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom