• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS Bloodborne Trailer

ity4Taa85SBOm.gif

sense

haven't played any souls game so am i crazy to be preordering the collector's edition when it is up? the environment compared to the souls game is somehow more my taste and i am loving what i am seeing so far!

Looks amazing and I'm hyped as hell, but it looks like the frame rate drops every time an enemy swings. Could just be me, though.

I've dealt with Blighttown on PS3, I guess I'll live.

GorillaJu

haven't played any souls game so am i crazy to be preordering the collector's edition when it is up? the environment compared to the souls game is somehow more my taste and i am loving what i am seeing so far!

If it was the environments that kept you away from Demon's and DS, then no you aren't crazy. If you didn't like the gameplay then yes you are.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
This shit is gonna be sick.

Love the increased fluidity of 'chaining' attacks as part of the faster pace.

I-hate-u

Try Demon Souls. There is some similar aesthetics to Bloodborne in some of its the worlds..

Vire

I will say, if I had to nitpick, the fire effects at the 51 second mark kinda look like asscheeks.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
It is still kind of crazy to me how FromSoft went from "those Armored Core guys" to completely embarrassing nearly all others in the game development space.

Lace

Looking like it'll barely slide into a T rating.
Jk

The game looks absolutely amazing. Initially I was hesitant to the change in setting but now I'm on board. Choo Choo this train needs to come into the station!

I'm guessing that magic no longer exists in this world.

Newboi

I haven't screamed like a little school girl in a long time...until I saw this trailer!!! I'm actually tearing up at how awesome it is.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I'm not even a Souls fan but I'll probably buy this just from shear GAF-hype. If I commit early I'll be more inclined to like it. I'll pre-order it as soon as I'm done with Driveclub.
It is still kind of crazy to me how FromSoft went from "those Armored Core guys" to completely embarrassing nearly all others in the game development space.
Did they even make that PS3 launch Armored Core?!

I think it looks cool, but I am surprised that people are not up in arms over the color palette. Many games get a lot of hate for being brown-grey-black color meshes.

That's not my stance, just an observation.

Jimrpg

I don't know how anyone can say the Souls games are average looking. Look at this trailer! The Atmosphere! The creativity! The Art!

Demons and Dark Souls were always aesthetically pleasing to me from an atmospheric and artistic point of view and they've taken it up a notch here.

Dark Souls on the PC looked glorious after Durante's fix.

Top Bottom