• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Tamanon

Banned
About the spoiler.
Jiren is missing from all previews too. What if Hit kills him and is DQ'd?

Would be a nice twist.

Skii

In their rematch, Goku floored Hit with a single Kamehameha as a basic Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, not Kaioken.

And now we see Hit landing blows on Jiren which Goku needed Ultra Instinct to do. Hit was just messing about and clearly his powers of improvement woud've eventually prevailed vs Goku.

Hit kills Jiren is the new Krillin kills someone and get DQ, isn't it?

It feels like SOMEONE is going to kill someone at some point. Pretty pointless rule if it doesn't really get abused... especially since most of these people are going to be erased regardless.

Skii

It feels like SOMEONE is going to kill someone at some point. Pretty pointless rule if it doesn't really get abused... especially since most of these people are going to be erased regardless.

Well with Hit saying "I'm working", I feel like his objective is to kill Jiren with the hope that the rest of his team can win the tournament without him.

Dereck

It's funny seeing Hit do his timeskip technique on Jiren in the preview and it looks like he's just regularly teleporting because Jiren can see it.

Morlas

I want an entire episode that's about Caulifla's gang getting in to trouble and Cabba keeps trying to stop them, but Caulifla just beats him up every time before scolding her stupid underlings

HeroR

And now we see Hit landing blows on Jiren which Goku needed Ultra Instinct to do. Hit was just messing about and clearly his powers of improvement woud've eventually prevailed vs Goku.

Well, it didn't in their rematch since Hit again went down without Goku even bothering with the Kaioken and we know that Hit went into that fight trying to kill Goku, which is why Goku put a hit on himself, to fight Hit at his absolute best. So Hit wasn't 'just messing around'.

He also seemed to land one blow on Jiren and we don't even have the context for it.

That's more than anyone's ever done for him.

Next arc he'll be stalking Vegeta.
"Vegeta-senpai...I need to learn SSB."
"Leave me alone already! Where even is your father anyway?"
giphy.webp

HeroR

This isn't the Dark Tournament where the rules are broken and bend every five seconds. And people severely underestimate the self-control of these characters when they keep pushing 'someone kills someone'. Even Frieza shown that he can restraint himself and mocked the idea that he would just kill people.

cordy

Banned
My younger brother drew this and sent me a pic, I think it's cool as hell. I want this as a poster/wall scroll. He doesn't watch the show much so I told him how Goku has a new form now so I'm hoping he draws a new version of this to incorporate Limit Breaker / Ultra Instinct Goku. I should also try to get him to toss in those aura sparks for SS2 Goku!

TssCoMG.jpg
Hope he's getting money for this because I've seen it on a website randomly browsing not long ago.

Ingeniero

About those awesome spoilers:
I hope Hit went out like a boss... like killing Jiren and getting DQd...
Or maybe Hakai'd by Zeno or something big...

Vegeta saving Cabba to eliminate him himself is alright, Geets wants to teach Cabbage a lesson before owning him...

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Whatever happens at the end I just hope Jiren dies or gets erased and is never seen again.
That's kinda harsh. He seems like a good guy just doing what he has to do. I'm interested in knowing Jiren's story and the reason he's so strong etc.

Those spoilers really make me happy in a lot of ways.

With Hit out that means the U6 Namekians are in the top 5 of their universe and might play a bigger role than we thought.

Hit's elimination also means Piccolo made it to the top 30 overall. Yay!

I also suspect that Cabba is going to get eliminated by Freeza in 112 to piss off Vegeta.

About the spoiler.
Jiren is missing from all previews too. What if Hit kills him and is DQ'd?

Would be a nice twist.

While I would like that twist, I doubt they have the guts to do that.

Also, I’m sure that kind of detail would have been leaked with summaries.

Morlas

Those spoilers really make me happy in a lot of ways.

With Hit out that means the U6 Namekians are in the top 5 of their universe and might play a bigger role than we thought.

Hit's elimination also means Piccolo made it to the top 30 overall. Yay!

I also suspect that Cabba is going to get eliminated by Freeza in 112 to piss off Vegeta.

Vegeta will finally get the fight with Frieza that he wanted and eliminate his own teammate, because fuck you for blowing up my planet Frieza

M.D

Funny coming from a Kale fan since people wish the same thing on her.

That's kinda harsh. He seems like a good guy just doing what he has to do. I'm interested in knowing Jiren's story and the reason he's so strong etc.

Don't get me wrong, if there's character development and there's an actual character to Jiren other than 'I'm strong', I'm all for it. I don't like him because his lack of character, not the other way around.

Right now tho, if things stay the way they are, I don't want to see him past this arc.
He would have served his purpose by the time this all ends.

I would say I dislike him way more just because of the way he was received by the community vs the reception for Kale and Caulfila

HeroR

Don't get me wrong, if there's character development and there's an actual character to Jiren other than 'I'm strong', I'm all for it. I don't like him because his lack of character, not the other way around.

Right now tho, if things stay the way they are, I don't want to see him past this arc.
He would have served his purpose by the time this all ends.

I would say I dislike him way more just because of the way he was received by the community vs the reception for Kale and Caulfila

Like I said, everything you stated can be said about Kale, except worse since she's a Broly clone who is there for fan service.

Top Bottom