• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

dawgparty

Yooo just started playing FE: Shadows of Valentia and the archer Leon is a big homo. Love it, they wrote him really well all things considered. Effeminate but not predatory like they usually write gay characers.

Gibbs

You should definitely redo your bedroom! I redid mine and felt completely different afterwards. I actually want to be on my room and spend more time there now because it's comfortable and cozier than before.

I redid the living area last night with moving furniture around and such. I like it but I feel theres way to much lost space. Ugh. I'm thinking of paint schemes currently. I'll have to go get paint samples and see what will work. My furniture is green so it has to be a neutral color.

I love blue so I'm pretty sure I'm keeping my bedroom blue. I may switch how I have that painted though. Looking into headboards and other things also. Decisions.

Kevyt

I redid the living area last night with moving furniture around and such. I like it but I feel theres way to much lost space. Ugh. I'm thinking of paint schemes currently. I'll have to go get paint samples and see what will work. My furniture is green so it has to be a neutral color.

I love blue so I'm pretty sure I'm keeping my bedroom blue. I may switch how I have that painted though. Looking into headboards and other things also. Decisions.

Sky blue!

Bladenic

I finished Resident Evil 7. I went in blind(outside playing the demo) and I loved the atmosphere but outside of that, some of the ideas were terrible.

- The family was great, I really disliked them, but then connected with them.
- The house setting, and other settings were great.

Story ideas were terrible at parts. I have to go back and grab achievements and get the second ending, but at this point it feels like a chore so I probably won't.

Yeah it was a good experience but I doubt I'll ever get an itch to replay it unless I play it with someone.

Sibylus

Banned
Why not a splash of Phthalo Blue
KappaRoss.png

I was ghosted today. Fuck trying to date tbh.

This is why I dislike trying to attempt dating online, it's extremely easy for anyone to not show up and think they're in the right. I gave up on OKC a few weeks ago since no one ever seemed interested in typing more than a conversation killer. At least in the future, I'll plan to have a lovely dog that I would love to spend time with, :p.

You'll find someone who'll treat you right, :).

IvorB

I was ghosted today. Fuck trying to date tbh.

Ghosting is f**ked up. Guys don't have the balls to just send a nicely worded text message to say they are not interested. They just leave people hanging and it's just pathetic. Sucks to be on the receiving end. Sorry, man :-(.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
First date?
Yup
This is why I dislike trying to attempt dating online, it's extremely easy for anyone to not show up and think they're in the right. I gave up on OKC a few weeks ago since no one ever seemed interested in typing more than a conversation killer. At least in the future, I'll plan to have a lovely dog that I would love to spend time with, :p.

You'll find someone who'll treat you right, :).
I will take a time out from trying to date and focus more on my work and making some friends here.
Ghosting is f**ked up. Guys don't have the balls to just send a nicely worded text message to say they are not interested. They just leave people hanging and it's just pathetic. Sucks to be on the receiving end. Sorry, man :-(.
Thanks man and the thing that annoys me the most is why is the guy acting interested if he is not gonna show up.
I'm so sorry buddy. You deserve so much better.
It's fine. I ended up playing more Dead By Daylight thanks to the ghosting so I guess I got more gaming time. 🤔

I sarahah some guy who posted it on his HG and told him he should work on shoulders at the gym. so yesterday he did some shoulder work.

i'm waiting for him to post it again so i can tell him to come say hi but won't give a name who i am. i just want to see if he goes around saying hi to people lol.

You did what? Is this new slang for something sexual kids today do?

I'm getting too old to keep up...

basically sending anonymous messages/criticism to people. for fun until someone use it to cyberbully someone

mine is stopitdaddy.sarahah.com

EDIT: youre so obv. i'm going to need a new brush. i haven't brushed my hair in a long time. it looks repulsive. like badly groomed ass hair.

yepyepyep

Does anybody go to gay bars alone? I'm pretty dumb, went to a local place to see a gig but it turns out the gig is tomorrow doh. I'm back at home but I don't necessarily feel like staying home tonight. Thinking of going to a gay bar in London but, I don't know, might be awkward by myself, they seem so packed and crowded all the time as well.

Sai-kun

Banned
Does anybody go to gay bars alone? I'm pretty dumb, went to a local place to see a gig but it turns out the gig is tomorrow doh. I'm back at home but I don't necessarily feel like staying home tonight. Thinking of going to a gay bar in London but, I don't know, might be awkward by myself, they seem so packed and crowded all the time as well.

You're not alone if you have your phone!

When I wasn't living with my partner, on occasion I would go to a nearby gay bar and just have a couple drinks and hang out. I talked with people sometimes but it was mostly just nice to hang out in a gay place surrounded by queer people for a little while, even if i just played on my phone.

Raxus

Do it. Fuck it, do it.

If it is there is anything I learned over the past two weeks it is to push yourself out of a box if you wanna get anything done. My advice. Facebook the bar and look up when an event is happening (usually all the time) and just show up there and mingle.

Raxus

Yup

I will take a time out from trying to date and focus more on my work and making some friends here.

Thanks man and the thing that annoys me the most is why is the guy acting interested if he is not gonna show up.

It's fine. I ended up playing more Dead By Daylight thanks to the ghosting so I guess I got more gaming time. ��

IMO keep in touch with them all the way up to the event. If they are going to flake on you they will just stop responding to your texts. I always plan my encounters with this in mind. Seems to work well so far. I also pick a place that even if I am stood up I can get something out of it.

Edit: ignore the double post >.>

yepyepyep

Ended up being too lazy and stayed home and listened to the new King Gizzard and Grizzly Bear lol. I am going to see Spirited Away tomorrow night so I will probably go visit a gay bar afterwards because there is quite a few in Soho.

Damn missed that thread in OT before it was locked. I'm sure you all know the one I'm talking about :)
So like

I didnt mean to actually post that

I wrote it up when I was really horny and bored during a work break. I looked it over and went, "This is a bad idea," but then i saw the time and panicked cuz i had to rush back to work. I then proceeded to freak out and post the thread when I didnt mean to but didnt have the time to edit it out. I then spent two hours hoping I didnt get banned for that.

That said, if I got any PMs I wouldve had to kill ya all. I have a dumb phone, not a smartphone, so using apps is kind of a pain. So I actually wanted advice on things like what to do at a gay bar and shit. Unfortunately, what I actually posted was... that. Good god.

But I found a lot of the responses hilarious so I dont mind too much. The important thing is that I wasnt banned somehow!

Edit: Went and downloaded Grindr though, maybe Ill set it up later.

So like

I wrote it up when I was really horny and bored during a work break. I looked it over and went, "This is a bad idea," but then i saw the time and panicked cuz i had to rush back to work. I then proceeded to freak out and post the thread when I didnt mean to but didnt have the time to edit it out. I then spent two hours hoping I didnt get banned for that.

That said, if I got any PMs I wouldve had to kill ya all. I have a dumb phone, not a smartphone, so using apps is kind of a pain. So I actually wanted advice on things like what to do at a gay bar and shit. Unfortunately, what I actually posted was... that. Good god.

But I found a lot of the responses hilarious so I dont mind too much. The important thing is that I wasnt banned somehow!
Welcome! Hopefully we can see you in this thread more often.

So like

Lol we all have our embarrassing moments. No biggie

So like

It's all good dude. Like I'm pretty sure Grindr isn't the only option either, there are plenty of other sites full of guys in your position. A quick google search would've helped, letting everyone on GAF know you're trying to get fucked... not so good xD

Vazduh

So like

This was my reaction when I read that OP

oanTWu9.gif

Good luck with the d i c k! Get it.

Also, can someone send me the Discord invite for this communiTea pls?

It's all good dude. Like I'm pretty sure Grindr isn't the only option either, there are plenty of other sites full of guys in your position. A quick google search would've helped, letting everyone on GAF know you're trying to get fucked... not so good xD

Oh I'm sure there are plenty of guys in his "position"

you're making it too easy for me

Monocle

So like

I love that thread. Such a great title.

P.S. Banging guys who are bigger than you is super hot. Can't imagine you'd have a problem if you put yourself out there on a dating app or something. (Obviously be careful and meet people in public beforehand. And have safe sex no matter how horny you are.)

Raxus

Had decent luck with grind so far. One dud. One went mediocre and two great hookups. Both actually want to go for a round 2 and I dunno if I should jump at it or not.

Oh and a gay couple invited me to a Threeway but I dunno if I am ready for that (if it does turn out to be real)

Gibbs

Debating on installing iOs public beta 5 on my iPhone... DOWN, what are your thoughts or do you think I should still wait? How is it running for you?

Happy Pride day from Glasgow <3
PrideGlasgow.jpg

Happy Pride! If you go, have fun! If not, go creep and admire the beautiful people.

Top Bottom