• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TitanFall (EA/Respawn, PC/XB1/360, Spring 2014, Game Informer Leak, All Info In OP)

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
They're calling it "Campaign Multiplayer" and incorporating COD setpieces into multiplayer, kinda like God of War: Ascension in a way.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Holy crap, think of everything that must be in there. I bet a shit ton of E3 shit is in there! Dude, like everyone else says, TURN ON AIRPLANE MODE BEFORE THEY PULL IT.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Hmm, not sure; it's a little ambiguous:

Then in response to a Battlefield 4 comment.

He could have meant there are multiple games but that one in particular is big, and that big one wasn't Battlefield.

Possibly, but we also have this:

In response to CrazyButtocks: Thinking about it more Dragon Age 3 makes the most sense.
Maybe Mass Effect again? That would be disappointing.
nurp

Yet Amazon Italy's listings are:

dragon-age-3-xbox-onefeu5i.jpg

image_34654_thumb_wide620.jpg

Durante

I'd hazard that Mirrors Edge 2 would be the X1 exclusive. If this is coming to PC also then I don't think it would qualify on that classification.
Console platform holders, particularly Microsoft, have a proud long history of entirely ignoring PC when bragging about exclusives.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
They're calling it "Campaign Multiplayer" and incorporating COD setpieces into multiplayer, kinda like God of War: Ascension in a way.

Oh nice another one with the mag, can you tell us if there are any other unannounced games in the magazine?

Revan

I wonder if MS allowed the leak due to all the negative PR they've gotten recently.....

Either way this is a pretty big fuck up on someone's part.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Even if there's no other E3 news, is there even any other new previews/E3 media/info on notable games?

So the Xbone version uses the infinite power of the cloud extensively.......

I guess that means someone better start settin up dem clouds for the PC and 360 versions!

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Spoke too soon, there are screenshots towards the end of the article. Smartglass integration, "some level of" Kinect support, Campaign Multiplayer, Regular Multiplayer, and some one player mode that isn't revealed yet.

Najaf

From the article about Titanfall:

"Thanks to the more open maps, healthy mix of enemy AI and real players, and the ultra-powerful titans, the gameplay loop in Titanfall is more accommodating to newcomers."

"Seeing a match play out on three different player screens in a short demo after the the target gameplay video, the average time of life seems drastically increased over the average Call of Duty, Battlefield, or Halo match."

Going to go dig for other gaming news before it gets yanked.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
When did those listings get leaked? Maybe something changed during May? (unlikely, I suppose.)

Since neither of these games have announce platforms, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Amazon Italy just started shoving whatever EA told them they had coming in as Xbox One games.

It wouldn't be wholly unusual.

Duxxy3

Yeah I'm sure MS sent hundreds of millions for a Timed-Semi-Exclusive new I.P.

That's what's funny, that you believe it.

No mention of timed exclusive.

Even a timed exclusive has to cover sales that otherwise would have happened on the PS3/PS4.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Nor did I say that. If there is only one EA game then yes I suppose this would be it.

If there's one, I wouldn't be surprised if there are more.

I'm glad most of these are coming to PC though since it's PC and powerful HW and we can likely mod these to an extent.

Top Bottom