• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VertPin

HAHAHAHAHA YES!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!

OMG I am SO excited! I can't even tell anyone how excited I am, I'm just AUGH!!!! :D :D :D
YES!!!!!
Not only that, but I got the E3 Theater tickets as well?! OMG YES!!

On Demand

Banned
Here are some gifs for those who can't view webms

HighlevelCompleteCollardlizard.gif

MadeupBlissfulBlackrussianterrier.gif

CorruptDemandingAmericantoad.gif

GrayNextAustralianshelduck.gif

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!

It is a damn shame that this was leaked in the first place (even though I'm incredibly excited) and then these WebMs... would've been such an incredible moment and the entire surprise is spoiled.

That said, I'm fucking pumped.

z1ggy

If this is finally a PS4 exclusive, well, i'll have to buy the console.
Sorry Nintendo, maybe next time :(

mileS

See these are great and all, but seeing a trailer or a demo in the middle of a press conference would have been way more hype for me. Leaks suck sometimes.

That being said, YESSSSSS

Holy crap! I'm not a huge Souls fan and I am mega excited. My die-hard souls friend is probably dead in his house from hyperventilation.

... I should probably go check on him.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
And now to hand out FREE COPIES of Beast Souls to members of the studio audience, office janitor and lunch getter, Fumito Ueda!

i wish they'd leak other things

i'm starting to think sony will only have this

I am reminded of the year that early TLG trailer leaked.

Sony will just have to book a show around the leaks and play it cool like they did then. Hell I think that was the show the pulled Agent and FF14 online out of their ass just to surprise people.

Is this really supposed to be a PS4 exclusive? Sony helped them or what?

This is such a killer app, it's going to be huge if it's exclusive.

There's a rumour MS has a third party exclusive too, and if true, it's going to be one hell of an E3 to compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom