• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

daTRUballin

Man, why couldn't it be on Saturday at least? I get that Sunday is a day off for many people, but some of us folks have church that day too. :/

Wagram

Why does Microsoft always go first. I don't get it.

However cool Scorpio announce is, they'll have to announce price.

At which point Sony can decide how low to go with their response.

Even if they hit $399 for Scorpio, Sony can guaranteed go out the very next day with a super appealing price for the Pro.

That's not how business works.

Theorry

You are not reading the threads then. Literally every European posting in those threads is complaining about those times.

Was more about people saying they dont care about EU because of the time. Where Sony conference is always middle in the night.

brawly

Why does Microsoft always go first. I don't get it.

However cool Scorpio announce is, they'll have to announce price.

At which point Sony can decide how low to go with their response.

Even if they hit $399 for Scorpio, Sony can guaranteed go out the very next day with a super appealing price for the Pro.

Sony will (hopefully) bring another quick fire presentation like they did last year, so I don't expect any hardware or price talk at all. They get what we want.

Space_nut

Man, why couldn't it be on Saturday at least? I get that Sunday is a day off for many people, but some of us folks have church that day too. :/

xw3tWgF.jpg

I have a feeling that half of the conference will be devoted to talking about Scorpio, and then the other half will be demoing games that have already been announced on Scorpio. So Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2 etc. I think it's going to be very light in terms of game announcements for MS this E3. Maybe Forza 7 and Halo 6, but that's about it.

You're not wrong.

Now i see why the xbox one is a failure in europe

Can't wait for them to re-annouce Xbox Scorpio for Europeans. Will be glorious to see how they localise it.

A sarcastic response was definitely deserved on my part, but let's be real here. Do both of you really expect them to gear a live conference towards every possible time zone? Does Scorpio not exist in one area of the world if they can't watch the reveal live? Sony must be doing terribly there based on their conference times.

pr0cs

Excellent time choice, I can actually watch the conference and not have to worry about work finally

I Forgot UK = Europe.

Damn right it is! But seriously, what's the latest it can start for some Europeans then, 1am?

Isn't Sony's always about 2am, again I'm using GMT cause that's where I live, does there announcement usually bring out these snide posts from some?

Streaks

The funny thing is that it's been 8 months since the initial reveal and the last E3. I remember thinking we'll probably have to wait 12 months to see it but we're down to the final 4 already. Time flies..

emb

Glad to hear it. Normally I just sorta half watch while I'm at work. Will be able to focus on it while it's live this time then.

I do too, but 2 PM West and 5 PM East seems like a nice timeslot that shouldn't intersect with morning or evening services, at least for US audience.

AsianOni

1AM ? well I'll probably stay up either way. I just hope they change their player this year. Really not suitable with a slow Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom