• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREXIT MAFIA | Pro-Having Our Lynch And Pro-Eating It

Flame_AC

Other than myself, the others break out to me as:

Lean Town: Fireblend
Null: Flame_AC
Lean Scum: Spoiled Milk, Kawl_USC
Okay. So here we are, just a day and a half ago (irl), right around the start of Day 7. Here's the reads from Ouro, fine sure I can get why he has Fireblend as town. Then there's me at null! And for the two scum you have Milk and Kawl. Then a little while later we have the bolded below:
That leaves myself, Fire, Flame, Kawl, and Milk.

Fire...I've been agreeing with his reasoning a fair amount, so either he's doing a really good job being townie or he's likely Town.

Zeemumu, why Milk instead of Kawl? Is the thing I brought up really not gonna change your mind?

Flame had the Thunderdome thing with Gorlak. Chances of him being scum are low, but definitely not zero.

That leaves Kawl and Milk, two players who basically just exist.

Thoughts? If we are at 5-1-1, we get one mislynch before LyLo (not MyLo since the neutral can cause a tie).
My chances of being scum are low, I'm not part of his scum reads list just a few posts before. So I'll ask a question, what has changed in the past like ~40 hours to make Ouro change his mind and put me as the number one scum? Was it me trying to clear Spoiled Milk? Why then did he not go to his other scum candidate first? Instead he decided to jump up to his null category and get me.

Fireblend

Banned
So Flame, it's me vs Kawl from your perspective, right?

It's gonna hurt if you were scum all this time, but you've earned my trust more than Kawl.

For Ouro it looks like it's you vs Kawl.

Vote: Kawl

Let's do this. Kawl's odds of being scum are far from 0, even to me. Let's remove the common denominator.

Yeah, if we all at least agree on Kawl, I think that's the best choice.

I'm not being reactionary. I'm participating in a dialogue.

And I vote with Ouro a lot because I'm gullible and weak willed :V

Flame_AC

I will also be voting Kawl if it wasn't obvious. I'd prefer not to hammer though just in case Kawl shows up and has something to say / reads to give.

*Splinter

VOTE: Kawl_USC

Don't worry Flame (or whoever), I won't be trying to lynch anyone tomorrow 👍

Oh btw this was probably mylo 👍👍👍

Gorlak

Banned
giphy.gif

Fireblend

Banned
I don't know anything anymore. Is Splinter implying there's been 2 scum left all along? Starting to wish I'd gotten myself lynched to get off this ride.

cabot

"Question Time is over."

"Brexit hasn't even begun."

Kawl_USC has been killed!

BREXIT! THIS IS BREXIT!

FREEDOM!

TAKE BACK CONTROL!

ARR!

You are David Cameron.

Well played Dave. Like the greatest Mafia players, you performed an immense gambit, to hoard off the mad UKIPers, and to give your party even more power. Bravo.

Like the greatest GAFIA players, it tremendously failed, and now the country is in turmoil because of it. A for effort.

F for execution.

You are aligned with SCUM.

You voted REMAIN in the EU referendum

You are a Predictor. Once a night, you can target someone. If your target is lynched the following day phase, then you will gain a Strongman kill shot.

This shot can’t be used in conjunction the faction kill.

The game thread is: HERE

The SCUM thread is coming soon

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM cabot.

You win if your team equal or outnumber all players.

SCUM have been eliminated. Congratulations to Town and the neutrals!

Town:

Ourobolus

BREXIT! THIS IS BREXIT!

FREEDOM!

TAKE BACK CONTROL!

ARR!

You are Nigel Farage.

You were the one that started it all.

As an anti-establishment millionaire ex-banker, you could relate with the plebs at the pub by laughing like an ingrate and saying horrible things. Your charismatic ability was utilised to push UKIP as a viable party, to the point where one idiot thought he could put you down by announcing a referendum on the EU.

You get the last laugh. Enjoy it.

You are aligned with TOWN.

You voted LEAVE in the EU referendum

You are a Miller. You will show up as scum if checked by a cop. It’s alright though, you still voted Leave!

You win when you eliminate all threats to Town

zeemumu, Fireblend, Spoiled Milk, Flame_AC

BREXIT! THIS IS BREXIT!

FREEDOM!

TAKE BACK CONTROL!

ARR!

You are The Hopeless MP.

You’re going to be shitting yourself a lot. If your constituency doesn’t already hate you, they will when the stink sinks in after Brexit. Woops.

You are aligned with TOWN.

You voted LEAVE in the EU referendum

You are an Ordinary Villager. You can vote, because that’s what matters.

You win when you eliminate all threats to Town

*Splinter

BREXIT! THIS IS BREXIT!

FREEDOM!

TAKE BACK CONTROL!

ARR!

You are the Immigrant.

You need to get the hell out of Dodge. You’ve contributed to this economy through taxes on your relatively high wage job, and now you’ve woken up and feel suddenly like the entire country hates you. You and your new friend you met while going on your food shop have made a pact. Find a way to survive this mess.

You and your partner are aligned with yourselves..

You voted REMAIN in the EU referendum

You are a JOAT. You have a 1-shot Roleblock and a 1-shot Vote Remover ability. Your vote remover only works on your target for a single Day phase. You can only use one ability per night, and you can’t use an ability on the same Night as your partner.

The chat thread with your partner is available soon.

You win if you or your partner survives until the end of the game.

You guys basically had a 1-in-3 chance of choosing correctly between Kawl_USC, Spoiled Milk, and Flame_AC and you chose the right one. Good job!

It could've been really bad if it went into another night phase, since *Splinter apparently hasn't used his Remover ability yet.

EDIT: To Ouro, cabot is a troll and totally lied about this not being a bastard game and made your ability a red herring. :mad:

cabot

You guys basically had a 1-in-3 chance of choosing correctly between Kawl_USC, Spoiled Milk, and Flame_AC and you chose the right one. Good job!

It could've been really bad if it went into another night phase, since *Splinter apparently hasn't used his Remover ability yet.

EDIT: To Ouro, cabot is a troll and totally lied about this not being a bastard game and made your ability a red herring. :mad:

Hey, I bolded the bit in his PM which meant he could be cleared.

Scum was pretty disappointing this game. They were all super inactive and not one of them really put forth an effort to make them seem like town.

Or maybe that's how it usually is and cabot's behavior in Anime Mafia skewed my perception a bit.

Fireblend

Banned
So Ouro was a Miller in alignment only but because there was no alignment checker, only a vote checker, he was effectively a townie this whole time?

cabot

So Ouro was a Miller in alignment only but because there was no alignment checker, only a vote checker, he was effectively a townie this whole time?

3 different cop checks in this game, none of them would have given a 'red' check.

You're welcome.

Darn, I was rooting for solo Kawl because it looked like he was gonna totally skate to the end. Way to go, town! BREXIT

Lynching town today could've actually set off a chain-reaction that would've made town lose either immediately or have no margin of error the next day.

I was surprised to learn that in the dead thread since I thought we were doing a pretty good job overall.

Top Bottom