• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

gatirosho

Neo Member
34395039882_50f5b1637e_o.png

34170386430_0a0f6a7182_o.png

Filben

I wish the dirt effect were visible for a longer period of time. It wears off so quickly, thus making it a nice effect only for the photo mode.

Photomode, no posing:

ps_messages_20170520_kwuqr.jpg

Photomode, same shot with posing and angle to suggest she's taking a selfie:

ps_messages_20170520_ivugo.jpg

Edit: second image makes for an excellent ps4 background btw. Most of the images I will share do as I try to keep it in mind when saving images.

Garlador

I can say that the Banku are my favourite tribe, I love their design and appearance.

34400958246_00b23623e2_o.jpg

The thing with the Banuk I really love is the paint blemishes on their face paint, where it's uneven around the eyes, nose, and mouth, which makes it look so much more realistic.

Filben

The thing with the Banuk I really love is the paint blemishes on their face paint, where it's uneven around the eyes, nose, and mouth, which makes it look so much more realistic.
The face paint is awesome. Regarding Aloys outfits I don't think there is any I don't like. They all fitting the world so perfectly and yet are pretty stylish.

chaosaeon

Are those of you with HDR screens having to edit them once you put them on your PC ? When I take HDR shots with the PS4 share button they end up with black crush or looking wrong.

Filben

Are those of you with HDR screens having to edit them once you put them on your PC ? When I take HDR shots with the PS4 share button they end up with black crush or looking wrong.
Be sure to have the right settings on PC and PS4 either (RGB full or limited). Double check your TV settings as well. Maybe its brightness is too high (and your screenshots/game is calibrated on those wrong settings) and everyone else gets a darker image. I too take screenshots with HDR on and they look fine on my PC.

Otherwise you can increase the brightness in the photo mode a bit to counteract.

Top Bottom