• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

JetBlackPanda

Gold Member
Master Ninja is a hero like always!! If the dude doesn't want the Game of Thrones blu ray i will take it I haven't seen it and it would be a good way to get started.

Biff

Master Ninja is a hero like always!! If the dude doesn't want the Game of Thrones blu ray i will take it I haven't seen it and it would be a good way to get started.

Whatever Master Ninja chooses works for me.

Don't want to screw up the fun, but I would very much prefer the Gunnars. I was seriously going to buy those glasses this week because my eyes have been killing after hours of SC2 & BF3 and being on Word/Excel all day for school work. Headaches are freaking annoying and are becoming more frequent, I suspect my monitor is the cause. It would really save me a lot of money :3

On the other hand, I was not planning on buying the GoT bluray this weekend, haha... But all my friends talk about it so it would be cool to see what it's all about.

zulux21

well my free stuff isn't nearly awesome as Master Ninja but alas someone will need to post something to give away again and I might as well post something so why not a bunch of Onlive codes from old humble indie bundles lol.

Onlive Osmos checkout code:
Onlive Braid checkout code:
Onlive World of Goo checkout code:
quote to show the codes.
Please let me know if you take something so I can remove them.

edit: maybe NA only.
also redeeming instructions.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
^

OK I took Trine + Braid (1st Code, right underneath Trine) from zulux, I didn't read the Humble Bundle part, so I went looking through the archives... son of a bitch I have some too: Repaying Kindness with Kindness.. HUZZAH!

Onlive Braid Code:
Onlive Osmos Code:

Onlive Braid Code:
Onlive Osmos Code:

If you are new to Onlive, DL the program, start it up, go to marketplace, type the game in to the search bar, look for "Get Game" Tab, click, click on button with Full Game, now "Apply the Code", enter your password, TADA!, free games for you
YOU HAVE TO HAVE A Credit Card on File or you will not get any of the games, I learned it frustratingly when I got Batman AA for a $0.99 and Divinity II for $0.80 LOL

Majukun

well my free stuff isn't nearly awesome as Master Ninja but alas someone will need to post something to give away again and I might as well post something so why not a bunch of Onlive codes from old humble indie bundles lol.

Onlive Trine checkout code:
Onlive Osmos checkout code:
Onlive World of Goo checkout code:
quote to show the codes.
Please let me know if you take something so I can remove them.

i don't know where to put these codes T__T

edit.he doesn't let me put the codes in the program,and from the site he says that i'm not from my region and i can't purchase anyting...bad luck...

zulux21

YOU HAVE TO HAVE A Credit Card on File or you will not get any of the games, I learned it frustratingly when I got Batman AA for a $0.99 and Divinity II for $0.80 LOL

From the Redeeming instructions the humble indie bundle links to it sounds that for those codes you don't actually need a card on file any other promotion onlive does you do though
"it depends. With a free PlayPass promotion, no credit card is required. Other types of game promotion codes require that you add a credit card to your OnLive Account." source

The_Monk

I have a Hybrid closed beta key :)

First person to quote with a picture of a Monk gets it.

PS: Your Xbox account must have its region set to North America.

neoxdonut

I have a Hybrid closed beta key :)

First person to quote with a picture of a Monk gets it.

PS: Your Xbox account must have its region set to North America.
xfyOt.png

Age of Empires Monk.

Cronee

^

OK I took Trine + Braid (1st Code, right underneath Trine) from zulux, I didn't read the Humble Bundle part, so I went looking through the archives... son of a bitch I have some too: Repaying Kindness with Kindness.. HUZZAH!

Onlive Braid Code:
Onlive Osmos Code:

Onlive Braid Code:
Onlive Osmos Code:

If you are new to Onlive, DL the program, start it up, go to marketplace, type the game in to the search bar, look for "Get Game" Tab, click, click on button with Full Game, now "Apply the Code", enter your password, TADA!, free games for you

I used the first set of braid and osmos codes, thanks!

The first FORTY-TWO Americans (sorry I'm only wasting a single postage stamp on each of these) to quote this post and then PM me their shipping info will be mailed this pack of three Kid Icarus Uprising AR Idol cards.
CDhWH.jpg

The first FORTY-TWO Americans (sorry I'm only wasting a single postage stamp on each of these) to quote this post and then PM me their shipping info will be mailed this pack of three Kid Icarus Uprising AR Idol cards.
http://i.imgur.com/CDhWH.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot! PM will be sent in a moment.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
http://i.imgur.com/CDhWH.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I would like one. Thanks.

Top Bottom